Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Like the inclusions of Scott and Big Boi don't even make sense. There's no transition whatsoever. And then they pigeonhole Big Boi into 'The Way You Move" as if he doesn't have his own discography including some songs that were heavily featured in Apple Commercials.

Big Boi literally had a top 5 track WITH ADAM LAVINE  to perfectly transition into.

This has been awful.

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Rams pass rush has been great so far, only one sack but a bunch of hits and hurried keeping Brady uncomfortable.

Rams secondary has been surprisingly good as well, only guy I’ve seen open is Edelman, everyone else seems blanketed really well.

im hoping the TOP eventually tires out the rams pass rush and Brady can settle in, cus right now he looks rushed every drop back.

Edelman is getting on my nerves. I hope Talib (s)natches his beard in the second half.

It's tricky picking acts for the Super Bowl because of the amount of different demographics. I actually thought something like the Greatest Showman, with a huge show would have been much better than this. It would have something for everyone, or at least be palatable. 

Archived