Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

Just now, jrry32 said:

Yeah, but it's Timberlake. It's like expecting Maroon 5 to be prime Michael Jackson.

If you're on this stage, your A game doesn't cut it. You've gotta step your game up.

Maroon 5 didn't...

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Its alot deeper than that and more contrived. Not only that but a plot, no matter how absurd you might think it is on face value should be judged by how the story is told. Get Out did it brillantly.  I could pick apart the plot of any of your favorite movies. But its how the story is told that makes movies.

Oh I know its deeper. I saw it and got the racial overtones and the deeper meaning of how he sees society. 

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Also Key and Peeles show transcended into pop culture like very few in comedy have. I mean now everyone pronounces certain names like how Key and Peele did in their classroom skit. Also their overall skit production on their series is unmatched by any skit shows ever.

Everything you described is basically what The Chappelle Show was. Still dont laugh at it like I did the Chappelle Show. That show was comedy that pushed it like few shows ever have. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

That car was sexy - but from looking at the specs, it's not doing what it should be doing, competing against the Acura NSX or Nissan GT-R. 

This car should be the Celica or the MR-2. The Supra is legend, you don't toss one out to compete in the pony car segment.

Yeah, I was mad disappointed. I expected something a lot more powerful.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I wish I loved anything as much as you love ween 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

That car was sexy - but from looking at the specs, it's not doing what it should be doing, competing against the Acura NSX or Nissan GT-R. 

This car should be the Celica or the MR-2. The Supra is legend, you don't toss one out to compete in the pony car segment.

I'm getting a Skyline if I'm getting a cornering car tbh. It was nice but the R34 still blows it away

Archived