NBA MVP Race Thread

the lone star

Like I've posted before.

Best record in the NBA (on pace for ~60 wins) and winning consistently with relative ease
Producing at a better Point Per Shot pace while himself producing a highly efficient stat line.
Best defense in the NBA (or at least top 3) while being an individual all-NBA level defender

This isn't even a debate at this point.

B-R's MVP Award Tracker has Giannis at twice the odds of Harden even after Harden's current run. 

nsjs

Enjoy your "debate" fellas.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Like I've posted before.

Best record in the NBA (on pace for ~60 wins) and winning consistently with relative ease
Producing at a better Point Per Shot pace while himself producing a highly efficient stat line.
Best defense in the NBA (or at least top 3) while being an individual all-NBA level defender

This isn't even a debate at this point.

B-R's MVP Award Tracker has Giannis at twice the odds of Harden even after Harden's current run. 

nsjs

Enjoy your "debate" fellas.

thank god you arent a voter

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol I literally just saw this...combine that tweet where it shows him twice armbarring the defender with push offs and then this ****...

https://streamable.com/vh1v1?fbclid=IwAR2wXg_vdbisuuEy6iQfrn1u0bqYI6-cR64N4GuxlTkszhERMz0oQfBuFSI

...it's no wonder you can't "guard" him. It's because you're literally not allowed to guard the man. 

#NotMyMVP
#Zebras

It looks like he hit his elbow. And even if he barely grazes it it should be a foul. Curry would be Andre Roberson if you got to graze his elbow every 3pter he shot.

also Harden would still lead the league in PPG if you take away everyones fts. 

46 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

It looks like he hit his elbow. And even if he barely grazes it it should be a foul. Curry would be Andre Roberson if you got to graze his elbow every 3pter he shot.

also Harden would still lead the league in PPG if you take away everyones fts. 

Because he shoots more than everyone else lmao

McCaw didn't touch him. 

On 1/23/2019 at 12:19 PM, beekay414 said:

'06 Kobe v2.0

Lol nah, give me Fr34k all day. 

06 wasn’t on a legit contender. The rockets are 2 games out of 3rd and  in the west and are the only legit contender to beat the Warriors in the west. Sorry Denver but you aren’t a legit contender. 

I could understand Giannis winning if Harden hadn’t lost to Westbrook two years ago when Westbrook was on a terrible team and harden was on a top 4 team. 

I think it should be Harden no questions, but I think Giannis is leading right now because I know the history of the power of team record. 

But I think a healthy rockets team is the 2nd best in the west and I would take three teams over the bucks in a best of 7 just in the weak eastern conference. 

It could be interesting if the rockets get healthy and make a run at the 2/3 slot. If it stays where it’s at I would expect Giannis will win and I’ll be mad. 

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

he's my favorite player in the league. why wouldnt i care?  thats a dumb question.

They don’t mean anything though. All that matters is that ring in the end. Is that why the MVP means so much to you? Because harden won’t win a ring?

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

They don’t mean anything though. All that matters is that ring in the end. Is that why the MVP means so much to you? Because harden won’t win a ring?

Pretty sure the MVP matters in the basketball world. 

Also Patty McCaw is going to be known as an NBA champion. No one cares tho. 

Archived