2019 Schedule Discussion

brooks1957

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Arizona. I could see that as a Thursday night game. A lot of story lines there. 

Yeah, the NFL loves terrible games on primetime.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Since we’re not playing the Eagles, Giants or Cowboys, I’m not sure we’ll actually have a prime time game.

*Redskins, Las Vegas Raiders, LA Rams

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Read something the other day saying there is a good possibility that MNF opener is CLE vs ARI.

Baker moves the needle.

Was just coming to say this. I read the same thing. I’d be okay with it. Baker would be of a mindset to torch Kingsbury. 

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Could be a rare time that being a 3rd shift worker is of benefit. Rooting for the late late show!

Dang man, they’ve still got you on patrol working 3rd?

Just start doing what franklinton township does and set up speed traps in school zones. They want New Rome status so they can pad stats.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Dang man, they’ve still got you on patrol working 3rd?

Just start doing what franklinton township does and set up speed traps in school zones. They want New Rome status so they can pad stats.

I hit the seniority reset button by going the promotion route. 

Only about 4-5 more years and I'll see daylight...

15 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As long as it’s the early game...

It won't be - the Cards are the home team. Keep in mind we are three hours ahead of Phoenix. IIRC - the Monday night doubleheader has an East Coast game kicking off earlier than normal at 7 pm. That puts the second game kickoff at 10:15 pm.

I am sure ESPN will want to maximize the Mayfield/Kingsbury dynamic, so I bet we can lock this in as Game 2 of the MNF DH. The only other palatable national TV game would be this as the SNF game - that kicks off at 8:20 pm.

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

It won't be - the Cards are the home team. Keep in mind we are three hours ahead of Phoenix. IIRC - the Monday night doubleheader has an East Coast game kicking off earlier than normal at 7 pm. That puts the second game kickoff at 10:15 pm.

I know, it just blows if that’s the case.

1 hour ago, brooks1957 said:

I am sure ESPN will want to maximize the Mayfield/Kingsbury dynamic, so I bet we can lock this in as Game 2 of the MNF DH. The only other palatable national TV game would be this as the SNF game - that kicks off at 8:20 pm.

I’d personally much prefer that.  A 10:15 kickoff is asinine for an EST fan base imo.

Archived