NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Gesicki over Goedart ALL DAY!!! lol and i was saying that before the combine im kinda mad he had such a good one cause it vaulted his draft stock lol. Gesicki mixed with ERTZ Tears up LB Cores and Safeties all day. 

Gesicki can't block to save his life and has no real physicality to his play at all. He's a good pass catcher and fairly good athlete, but he isn't what we need. 

-- Me, Penn State Alum

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

That he's BPA?

That's the only justification for a RB or CB at this point. 

I like Ronald Jones and Mark Walton more than Guice, personally.

Guice is "BPA" according to these charts and leading the First + Second choice numbers despite RoJo also being available and a better fit.

Kolton Miller is leading the first choice numbers despite Orlando Brown being best OT available.

Its all kinda strange IMO.

BPA is probably Billy Price.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Kolton Miller is leading the first choice numbers despite Orlando Brown being best OT available.

I want nothing to do with Orlando Brown after that combine, it doesn't even have to do with his performance as much as his attitude. I'll take a hard pass on him. Wouldn't consider him until the 4th at this point.

37 minutes ago, Danger said:

That's the only justification for a RB or CB at this point. 

I went with DJ Moore (who to me is the BPA and the best fit available) and Josh Jackson #2 who is the second BPA. Taking Jackson would give us two young corners with a ton of potential and both have lock-down potential. 

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

I want nothing to do with Orlando Brown after that combine, it doesn't even have to do with his performance as much as his attitude. I'll take a hard pass on him. Wouldn't consider him until the 4th at this point.

Yea, it was a very disappointing combine. That said if he's there with our 4th I'm pulling that trigger with no hesitation.

2 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I went with DJ Moore (who to me is the BPA and the best fit available) and Josh Jackson #2 who is the second BPA. Taking Jackson would give us two young corners with a ton of potential and both have lock-down potential. 

Eh, I think that's just selling yourself. Billy Price is the #1 C prospect and a lock for the first, DJ Moore may be a fan favorite with Ridley and Sutton off the board I'd lean towards Kirk and Chark before Moore.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eh, I think that's just selling yourself. Billy Price is the #1 C prospect and a lock for the first, DJ Moore may be a fan favorite with Ridley and Sutton off the board I'd lean towards Kirk and Chark before Moore.

James Daniels is the #1 C prospect, IMO - and Ragnow is #2. 

Also, I like Kirk a lot more then most people here - however, DJ Moore is the guy to replace Torrey Smith and is the BPA in that scenario. Though, the draft will be a lot different now that FA has started and I can actually see Jacksonville passing on Hernandez and that being our pick. 

11 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

James Daniels is the #1 C prospect, IMO - and Ragnow is #2. 

Also, I like Kirk a lot more then most people here - however, DJ Moore is the guy to replace Torrey Smith and is the BPA in that scenario. Though, the draft will be a lot different now that FA has started and I can actually see Jacksonville passing on Hernandez and that being our pick. 

Over Kirk or Chark? I guess we'll see. Also with Jacksonville signing Norwell I'd be on board with Hernandez.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Over Kirk or Chark? I guess we'll see. Also with Jacksonville signing Norwell I'd be on board with Hernandez.

Chark is that WR that climbs due to running a fast 40 at the combine, he's more well rounded than Tavon Austin or John Ross, but meh.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Gesicki can't block to save his life and has no real physicality to his play at all. He's a good pass catcher and fairly good athlete, but he isn't what we need. 

-- Me, Penn State Alum

I dont care about a blocking TE, I'd prefer two beast receiving TE's who can be threats anywhere on the field. 

7 hours ago, Danger said:

Chark is that WR that climbs due to running a fast 40 at the combine, he's more well rounded than Tavon Austin or John Ross, but meh.

Chark is a good WR that's been on a team with horrific QB play. And he happens to be a ridiculous athlete.

I want Willie Hernandez at 32 if we don't trade down, and LVE is gone. Keep Wis for interior OL depth, but Big Willie could hold down that LG spot for the next 10 years.

#32 Sweet 16 Want List

1 LVE

2 Willie Hernandez

3 Courtland Sutton

4  DJ Moore

5 Jaire Alexander

6 Josh Jackson

7 Taven Bryan/DJ Chark

From this point the talent drop from "Want" to "cool with"

9 Mike Gesicki

10 Anthony Miller if he kills his pro day/Dallas Goedert

12 Carlton Davis/Derrius Guice/Mike Hughes/Maybe Rasheem Green/Maybe Antonio Callaway if our staff liked him

14 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Guice is "BPA" according to these charts and leading the First + Second choice numbers despite RoJo also being available and a better fit.

Its all kinda strange IMO.

BPA is probably Billy Price.

I agree I'd rather have Jones over Guice but no chance I'd take Brown over Miller.

Archived