NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

it be great if we could con buffalo into giving us one of their first or arizonas 1st, however I will not and cannot justify taking LVE with any pick in the 1st round. I just don't see it. He is horrible if getting blocked, His run angles on tackles are horrible, he only has 1 year of starting, no one is worthy of a 1st rounder after only 1 year of starting. 

Would rather take a playmaker at TE, WR, DE, or RB (unless magically Edmunds was there) in the 1st, and then go with any of these LBS over LVE:

#1 O'Daniel

#2 Evans

#3 Cabinda

#4 Jewell

#5 Jefferson

#6 Kiser

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

it be great if we could con buffalo into giving us one of their first or arizonas 1st, however I will not and cannot justify taking LVE with any pick in the 1st round. I just don't see it. He is horrible if getting blocked, His run angles on tackles are horrible, he only has 1 year of starting, no one is worthy of a 1st rounder after only 1 year of starting. 

So I'm not the only one who thinks LVE is really bad at shedding blocks, huh.

Let's just say we did trade Foles straight up for pick 15. (not gonna happen, but w/e)

Then we package Vinny Curry and a 4th for a mid 3rd 

What would your dream draft be?

No trade downs. And we signed NaVorro Bowman in FA.

1-15 

1-32 

3-77

4-132

5-169

6-206

7-248? 250? I'm not sure which 7th we got from Seattle

Mine would be:

1-15 Derwin James S

1-32 Derrius Guice RB

3-77 Darius Leonard LB 

4-132 Joseph Noteboom OT

5-169 Wyatt Teller OG

6-206 Daurice Fountain WR

7-250 Chase Litton QB

The Philadelphia Eagles need a linebacker, and had a formal meeting with Griffin last week. 

"It was amazing," Griffin said to Zach Rosenblatt of NJ Advance Media. "They're the Super Bowl champions so when they tweeting about me, they looking at me, I mean obviously that's more motivation in itself. It hypes me up even more. I'm excited to see how everything goes.

"They had a winning season. I had a winning season. I think it's only right if we keep winning together." 

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/Shaquem-Griffin-had-formal-interview-with-Eagles-116067809

Yes, please.

5 hours ago, nlesthought said:

He as a prospect is an enigma. Crazy athletic. Drive/want to. But like seriously what’s his tackle rate? How good can he be in NFL space? Is he a safety or dime LB? 

Apparently the numbers point to the lack of hand not really affecting his output compared to similar guys.

dont care about the novelty of it, but he seems hungry. Would he fit well?

20 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Apparently the numbers point to the lack of hand not really affecting his output compared to similar guys.

dont care about the novelty of it, but he seems hungry. Would he fit well?

Hes got speed, blitzing and covering. I thibk hes a pretty nice fit to replace Bradham. Very undersized though.

He probably drops less INTs than Bradham tbh B|

What I think will maybe happen mock

• Howie will do some re-structures to save $$$

Trades

• Nick Foles traded to Az for 2#47 and a 2019 conditional 1st or 2nd round pick (Based on Foles' 2018 performance)
  • Vinny Curry + Ronald Darby + 6#206 traded to TB for 3#69 + 2019 2nd round pick.
  • Mychal Kendricks traded to Rams for 6#194

Free Agency

• NaVorro Bowman 1 year/4.5 mill

Draft

With their top 2 targets, LVE and Rashaan Evans both off the board, The Eagles trade: 1#32 to Denver for: Pick 2#40 + 3#71

Picks

2-40 D.J. Moore WR

2-47 Malik Jefferson LB

3-69 Tyrell Crosby OT

3-71 Jessie Bates S

4-108 Dalton Schultz TE

4-132 Andrew Brown DT

5-169 Holton Hill CB

6-194 Chase Litton QB

7-??? Chase Edmunds RB

Our draft will look something like this. There will be trades. There will be picks. Some of those picks will be standouts from the Senior bowl, Shrine Game, and combine, and at least 1 of our picks will be a guy we've never even met. 

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

What I think will maybe happen mock

• Howie will do some re-structures to save $$$

Trades

• Nick Foles traded to Az for 2#47 and a 2019 conditional 1st or 2nd round pick (Based on Foles' 2018 performance)
  • Vinny Curry + Ronald Darby + 6#206 traded to TB for 3#69 + 2019 2nd round pick.
  • Mychal Kendricks traded to Rams for 6#194

Free Agency

• NaVorro Bowman 1 year/4.5 mill

Draft

With their top 2 targets, LVE and Rashaan Evans both off the board, The Eagles trade: 1#32 to Denver for: Pick 2#40 + 3#71

Picks

2-40 D.J. Moore WR

2-47 Malik Jefferson LB

3-69 Tyrell Crosby OT

3-71 Jessie Bates S

4-108 Dalton Schultz TE

4-132 Andrew Brown DT

5-169 Holton Hill CB

6-194 Chase Litton QB

7-??? Chase Edmunds RB

Our draft will look something like this. There will be trades. There will be picks. Some of those picks will be standouts from the Senior bowl, Shrine Game, and combine, and at least 1 of our picks will be a guy we've never even met. 

well you only meet guys you have questions about 

Archived