NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

7 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

We need that Foles trade to come through 

For real. I honestly started to just count it in with this years' picks. 

Pick 32 to pick 131 is a devastating void to deal with. 

We need that Curry trade to happen...

I could honestly see Foles' agent putting out rumors if he's not going to Minny (QB coach) or Indy (OC) he would rather retire. I mean why not collect them stacks, hold the tablet for the Ginger, occasionally pointing his ring finger at replays on the screen. 

Thus dousing any trade. 

51 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Jeez, Pete. Quit living in the past. All these Eagles fans talking about a SB. That was ages ago. What about this year, huh? Come at me when your team has some cap space, bruh. 

I feel so laid back this offseason, like "Oh hey we have no cap space, no picks in the 2nd or 3rd round, will lose a bunch of current players and probably will hardly sign anyone of note in Free Agency, but I'm good cuz Super Bowl."

Vander Esch had a meeting with the Eagles at the combine and our interest seems to be legit, per a Twitter few sources. Don’t know if he makes it to 32, hopefully all the top QBs get taken early. 

Allen, Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield and Jackson getting drafted in the first 31 picks pushes more talent down the board for us. 

1 minute ago, 808 said:

Vander Esch had a meeting with the Eagles at the combine and our interest seems to be legit, per a Twitter few sources. Don’t know if he makes it to 32, hopefully all the top QBs get taken early. 

Allen, Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield and Jackson getting drafted in the first 31 picks pushes more talent down the board for us. 

The QBs pushing talent down the board down is my favorite thing. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Potential players I'd like at 32.

EDGE Harold Landry
LB Leighton Vander Esch
LB Malik Jefferson
S Jessie Bates
WR Christian Kirk
OT Kolton Miller (Don't really want an OT tbh)

I'd absolutely love Harold Landry to pair with Barnett for years to come, but just think he is gonna be gone way before 32.

You all already know I like LVE and think he's gonna keep getting better.

Kolton Miller is a guy I hadn't watched a lot on film, but pairing any OT with that kind of crazy athleticism with Lane Johnson who is a certifiable freak athlete is obviously intriguing.

Yuck at Christian Kirk... wasn't a big fan before the combine and then he put up terrible agility times.

Malik Jefferson has been a starter forever at Texas and has come along slowly as far as reading keys. Wouldn't feel comfortable taking him any higher than the 3rd round.

I like Bates, but think he could be had later like mid 2nd round.

I think it'll be OT or LB as everything stands right now.

Who takes the first tackle? They seem to be slidding with in range. McGlinchey, Williams, Miller

Vander Esch might be moving ahead of Evans, but either one could be there. Darius Leonard might be a guy that could sneak into the conversation at 32.

Archived