NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

5 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Sure but Fletch flashed most games and had more than one dominant game. LVE has one game that makes me think he’s a legitimate NFL talent. Yeah I’m not taking him if we ended up at 15.

Would you take Edmunds or Roquan at 15?

I know the question isn't directed at me but I'm only taking Roquan @ 15 if I have a deal in place to move Kendricks. 

I know both the potential is there for both Edmunds/LVE. I feel LVE is a mike and that's it. I feel I can line Edmunds up anywhere and he'll be productive. I can see Edmunds being drafted by a 3-4 team. 

Where I project them to go

Roquan 10-17 range

Edmunds 10-17 range

Evans 15-32 range

LVE 15-32 range

17 minutes ago, Phire said:

I'm pretty neutral on LVE. I wouldn't be mad if we got him but he's super young so he'll have time to develop for sure. 

Real question is LVE or Malik Jefferson?

Both are kinda raw IMO.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Also, let's just say we did trade Foles for pick 15. I'm not LVE or bust at that spot, but I do think he's a valid option. I also wouldn't mind Davenport, Derwin, Edmunds, Roquan, or a trade down for Will Hernandez, Taven Bryan, Da'Ron Payne, Rashaan Evans, Isaiah Oliver, Jaire Alexander, Courtland Sutton, Guice, Ronnie Harrison, Lorenzo Carter, and maybe Dallas Goedert or DJ Moore. Derwin would be the bomb, although I do like Siran Neal a lot in round 3/4.

If we're trading Foles for 15 and are able to come out with Davenport, Key or Payne that's a huge win. 

IMO LVE is not a player that you have to try and get, IMO i wouldn't even use a 1st rounder on him, I don't even feel we need to take a LB in round 1.  I would prefer a TE in  Gesicki or WR in Sutton. 

Bradham i believe will be resigned, Hicks will come back, and be healthy next year, and Kendricks will play one more year in PHI before being released or renegotiated. 

If we got #15, and Derwin James is still their, Highly doubtful, but i'd run to the podium for him if he would be gone then i would try and go Davenport or Sutton, and depending how #15 went then at #32 go Key, Sutton or Gesicki.

I know a lot of people prolly don't want a TE who is like ERTZ and doesnt have great blocking, but Ertz and Gesicki together on the field would terrorize LB cores and Safeties.

My top 5 Guys i Want:

#1 Barkley, would take a miracle lmao, but real list below:

S Derwin James

DE Arden Key

WR Courtland Sutton

TE Mike Gesicki

CB Jaire Alexander (Even though we have no need for another Corner)

On 3/5/2018 at 8:34 AM, nlesthought said:

Nitpicking here but:

Kelly's 9 reps is like "wth do you even lift bro?"  

Neal will be 24 in August. 

Out of those

Reid

Elliot

Bates

His age is unfortunate, but he's a baller. If we take him and get a good safety for the next 5-6 years, are you really going to be upset?

I'm not saying take the guy in round 2 or even 3, but round 4...sign me up. He plays like Rashad Jones on the Dolphins, but is a smoother athlete. I think he's a better player right now than Reid, Elliot, and Bates, and I like all 3 of those guys. His age is a blessing in disguise as far as his draft stock. If he was 22 years old there is no way we could get him in the 4th.

20 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

If we're trading Foles for 15 and are able to come out with Davenport, Key or Payne that's a huge win. 

I agree on Davenport, but I think he's going to go shockingly high. With all the money tied up in Cox and Jernigan I can't see another DT like Payne being our 1st pick. And Key, off the field issues aside I think is far better off standing up in a 3-4. 

Archived