NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

Wouldn't be opposed to Brown. 

No doubt in my mind that being a part of an OL position with Peters, Johnson, Kelce, Brooks, and Wiz will keep him on his toes and make him work.

I also trust Stoutland. Going back to his time at Alabama, he's been one of the more impressive OL coaches to me. 

At Alabama, he coached one of the best OL units in college history in 2012. They absolutely dominated people. 

And with us, he's coached one of the most consistent and best OL units in the NFL. His work with Vaitai is damn impressive even if Vaitai was also getting guidance from Peters at the time.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

If he falls to our 4th round pick, sure. Proday numbers should be taken with a truck load of salt.

Nah, we're good at RT and RG. Don't need him. We need some OT's with feet and athleticism. Connor WIlliams, Joe Noteboom, Desmond Harrison, Tyrell Crosby, Kolton Miller, Brian O'Neill,  Will Richardson. One of them. The bolded are my personal faves. 

On 3/13/2018 at 7:53 AM, Danger said:

Gesicki can't block to save his life and has no real physicality to his play at all. He's a good pass catcher and fairly good athlete, but he isn't what we need. 

-- Me, Penn State Alum

How do you think Gesicki would do purely as a WR, ala Mike Evans? Like if he lost 5-10 lbs and had a little more suddenness to his movements?

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

How do you think Gesicki would do purely as a WR, ala Mike Evans? Like if he lost 5-10 lbs and had a little more suddenness to his movements?

He's not overly quick, and not that agile. He's not really impressive in the open field making anyone miss like you'd want from a WR. IMO

Honestly he reminds me of a slightly faster, skinnier Zach Ertz.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

He's not overly quick, and not that agile. He's not really impressive in the open field making anyone miss like you'd want from a WR. IMO

No real reason to take him over Goedert then, imo. Goedert kinda reminds me of Travis Kelce.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

He had a better 3 cone and short shuttle than most WR's. He's plenty quick and agile. 

edit: As far as 'skinnier', he's 2 lb's lighter than Ertz was at the combine.

43 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He had a better 3 cone and short shuttle than most WR's. He's plenty quick and agile. 

edit: As far as 'skinnier', he's 2 lb's lighter than Ertz was at the combine.

Watch the game film. He's not burning anyone, never makes people miss. He's lankier than Ertz.

3 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I want Derrius Guice now that we re-signed Bradham

Yes!!!! He's definitely one of my top options. He runs with so much aggression. The city would love him. He was hampered by an injury this year which didn't allow him to be as beastly as he was the previous year which would be the only reason he's sitting there for us.

Edit: Speaking of which...

B|

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yes!!!! He's definitely one of my top options. He runs with so much aggression. The city would love him. He was hampered by an injury this year which didn't allow him to be as beastly as he was the previous year which would be the only reason he's sitting there for us.

Edit: Speaking of which...

B|

Kid had a pretty damn rough childhood from what I remember too. Seems like a great person.

Archived