NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

32 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Following Roto recently they have ND RB Josh Adams and NC State DL Kentavius Street as two potential mid round targets for the Eagles. I'd be excited about both. Street is kind of a tweener but looks like a really good player. 

No thanks on Adams. Gotta watch more of Street, but he impressed at the Shrine game.

I think LB, S, CB, LT, LG, and WR are all the potential ways we could go at pick 32. I don't see us going RB, even if Guice is sitting there, nor do I see us going DE or DT (Although I think we need another DT with some pass rush to push Jernigan).

Rashaan Evans or Leighton Vander-Esch make sense, but I think both LB's will be gone by 32. Tremaine Edmunds will prob go top 15. Evans and LVE will prob go top 25, but we'll see what their post combine hype is. Maybe one of them slides to us if Malik Jefferson tests crazy and passes them on a couple draft boards.

17 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think LB, S, CB, LT, LG, and WR are all the potential ways we could go at pick 32. I don't see us going RB, even if Guice is sitting there, nor do I see us going DE or DT (Although I think we need another DT with some pass rush to push Jernigan).

Rashaan Evans or Leighton Vander-Esch make sense, but I think both LB's will be gone by 32. Tremaine Edmunds will prob go top 15. Evans and LVE will prob go top 25, but we'll see what their post combine hype is. Maybe one of them slides to us if Malik Jefferson tests crazy and passes them on a couple draft boards.

With how much of a premium they put on the dline I think they are always in play.
Especially DT, cause isn't Beau a Free agent?

LBs really need the help

I wouldn't hate something like this if the good LB's are gone by #32:

*Trade down

Draft

2 Isaiah Oliver CB

3 Ronald Jones RB

3 Andrew Brown DT

4 Tre'Quan Smith WR

4 Darius Leonard LB

5 Brandon Parker OT

6 Mike White QB

7 Johnny Townsend P

Don't think we need to draft a RB now. Really like what Clement is turning into. 

He's lost weight. And he's gained a little speed. I think he can really turn into our main back and in the short term, we can roll with him, Ajayi, and Blount.

Just now, RollEagles said:

Extreme hypothetical: If the Haul calls and wants to talk Foles, do you think we could swindle them into #32 and Foles for #4? 

You mean Foles and #1; and absolutely. 

Archived