NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

46 minutes ago, 808 said:

You mean Foles and #1; and absolutely. 

honestly think buffalo trading 21 or 22 for foles is what happens if he's traded.

Bills ready to win now just saw nick throw all over creation on the pats. Good oline, good defense. Probably miss out on the top qb prospects so they can take Foles and a receiver at 21/22 and be cooking with grease for next year. 

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I wouldn't hate something like this if the good LB's are gone by #32:

*Trade down

Draft

2 Isaiah Oliver CB

3 Ronald Jones RB

3 Andrew Brown DT

4 Tre'Quan Smith WR

4 Darius Leonard LB

5 Brandon Parker OT

6 Mike White QB

7 Johnny Townsend P

No love for Sidney Jones or Rasul getting batter with another year Undlin? I mean we saw Jalen MIlls greatly improve. 

9 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Don't think we need to draft a RB now. Really like what Clement is turning into. 

He's lost weight. And he's gained a little speed. I think he can really turn into our main back and in the short term, we can roll with him, Ajayi, and Blount.

Super deep year for RB's though. Blount is a FA and Ajayi's contract is up soon too. Wouldn't hurt to pick one up in the middle rounds.

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

Super deep year for RB's though. Blount is a FA and Ajayi's contract is up soon too. Wouldn't hurt to pick one up in the middle rounds.

feel like RBs are a position you continually add to until someone breaks out
Especially with our staff, they find ways to use them in different ways.

If there is a good one and he's BPA go for it

I think we go BPA...right now it really depends what we do with the current state of contracts. Who's asking for a pay increase? 

Peters/Curry/Smith/Celek all signed but what now? 

Bradham - probably out of our price range 

PRob - gone

Sproles - gone

Burton - gone

Corey Graham - gone

Blount - I can see him testing the waters

Allen - gone

Goode - gone

I agree LB, OL/DL, and S are areas we should definitely be looking at.

18 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

No love for Sidney Jones or Rasul getting batter with another year Undlin? I mean we saw Jalen MIlls greatly improve. 

I think Darby is more of a #2. Hopefully Sidney can become a #1. 

Rasul, I don't have a ton of faith in even though he didn't play terrible, because he's a stiff athlete. I like Mills as a #4 CB, but I don't want him starting.

Oliver, Sid, Darby, Mills, Rasul....That's a nice CB depth chart with 2 guys (Sidney and Oliver) who can potentially shut down a #1 wr in a year or two, and maybe bump Darby to slot cb, where he could be really good or at least better than slow Mills or stiff Rasul would be.

It was more of a BPA mock draft that assumed the LB's I like are gone. Ideally we take a stud LB where I mocked Oliver, and then take a good slot CB to replace P Rob where I had us drafting Darius Leonard.

Just now, Jeezla said:

I think Darby is more of a #2. Hopefully Sidney can become a #1. 

Rasul, I don't have a ton of faith in even though he didn't play terrible, because he's a stiff athlete. I like Mills as a #4 CB, but I don't want him starting.

Oliver, Sid, Darby, Mills, Rasul....That's a nice CB depth chart with 2 guys (Sidney and Oliver) who can potentially shut down a #1 wr in a year or two, and maybe bump Darby to slot cb, where he could be really good or at least better than Mills or Rasul.

It was more of a BPA draft. Ideally we take a stud LB where I mocked Oliver, and then take a good slot CB to replace P Rob where I had us drafting Darius Leonard.

Schwartz loves Mills. 

Even reported that after the NFC Championship Game, Schwartz's son was spotted wearing a Mills jersey in the celebration. 

Not many Mills jerseys available out there. 

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

Schwartz loves Mills. 

Even reported that after the NFC Championship Game, Schwartz's son was spotted wearing a Mills jersey in the celebration. 

Schwartz will probably be a HC in a year. He can take Mills wherever he goes, and we can still have Isiah Oliver.

2 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Schwartz loves Mills. 

Haha they all love Mills. Must be a real good dude. Even Howie is close with Mills.

10 hours ago, oland11 said:

Okay let’s assume we don’t trade up or down with our first. We are picking 32nd. What position should we be looking at?

Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan is a guy I have my eye on at 32. But if there is a clear BPA, take him because this team really doesn't have a screaming need for a starter.

I think Nigel Bradham gets resigned. They will free up some cap space and use it on him. I mean is there anyone else in Free Agency we really need to bring in that badly to not sign Nigel?

I think Curry gets cut. No reason to pay 10M for a run stopping DE when you have a 1st round pick waiting to start. Peters isn't a guarantee to be back either. Vaiti played well and Howie might think that 10M can be better spent elsewhere. I think cutting Smith and Celek will free up around 9M as well. Should be able to find money to resign Bradham, Allen, and maybe P-rob.

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I think Curry gets cut. No reason to pay 10M for a run stopping DE when you have a 1st round pick waiting to start. Peters isn't a guarantee to be back either. Vaiti played well and Howie might think that 10M can be better spent elsewhere. I think cutting Smith and Celek will free up around 9M as well. Should be able to find money to resign Bradham, Allen, and maybe P-rob.

I agree that they need to do something about that Curry contract. I could see him restructuring. He grew up an Eagles fan. Just won a title with the Eagles. And he probably knows he won't get 10 million next year on the market. I could see him recognizing that if he wants to stay with his childhood team, he needs to restructure and take a deal similar to what he might get on the market.

Archived