Rams' Robey-Coleman says age has taken a toll on Tom Brady

SBLIII

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

He was being ripped on in the lead up to the AFC Championship for giving bulletin board material to the Pats with that innocuous quote. Robey-Coleman is being lauded for giving bulletin board material to the Pats with his much stronger worded quote by many people who trashed Jalen for doing it. It’s a complete double standard. I’m just noting it.

The Pats don't need bulletin board material. We both know that. If they don't have it, they invent it.

4 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I think the Ramsey hate train started rolling around the time he started wagging his finger at every QB in the NFL. He dug that grave under his own power. The situations are not alike.

That happened 8 months after the AFC Championship. 

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The Pats don't need bulletin board material. We both know that. If they don't have it, they invent it.

I mean I don't disagree. It's just hilarious seeing the same people people who ripped Jalen last year before the AFC Championship talk about how great this quote is.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

I mean I don't disagree. It's just hilarious seeing the same people people who ripped Jalen last year before the AFC Championship talk about how great this quote is.

You make good points. We'll take that distraction off your hands for a used Marcus Peters. :P

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

Nickell Robey-Coleman is becoming quite the heel. I actually like it.

I just read the original piece (where he made the comments). Damn, man, it tears at your heartstrings. His son died days before the Rams-Chiefs game.

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Age has taken it's toll =/= He's not good/great

He's not 2008 Brady and not even close. He's still really freaking good. 

Why Patriots fans can't understand this concept is beyond me.

Because its not true at all...

You would be much better off saying "He's not 2016 Brady and not even close."   

My point being Brady peaked at 39 or 40.  From the start of 2016 to mid-2017 he played as good as he or any QB has ever played.  Look at his numbers from the start of 2016 to week 11 of 2017... 6924 yards, 54 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions.  That was also his physical peak.

He's taken a step back over the last year and a half maybe due in part to age, although his main targets from that stretch are also showing much more obvious signs of physical decline (Gronk, Edelman) or are gone (Cooks, Amendola) 

But he's in better shape than he was at 25 or 30 or 35 and he's playing as well as he has at any point outside of 2007, 2011, and 2016-17... playing in much more dynamic offenses with much better weapons... so its a weird comment from Coleman, but whatever

9 hours ago, Riftty said:

I seriously laugh at the idea that Pat's fans think this is gonna "add fuel to the fire" news flash you're not the underdogs. It's the Superbowl everyone is gonna be playing their hardest...

All this "were still here" and "oh no one gave us a chance but us" stuff is so old. No one cares, we just all want you and your Goat to go away. 

You were the best we get it. Now take your place in the history books boys, cause your day is done.

...but... theyve been to 3 superbowls in a row and 8 afccgs in a row... where has it gone? it seems like a really long day

Archived