the orca theuntouchable
mission Tk3
squire Tk3
theuntouchable  
James  

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Looks like it from page 1.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

we all need to do a reread and think "if this person is mafia, what are they trying to achieve with this post"

53 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, im doing a reread so i hope others do too

not many pages.

people should assume a poster is mafia, then try to think "why might they have posted that"

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He also disappeared.

30 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Was I kidnapped? 

Or just rereading like someone props ed doing.

timeline:

the first post in this thread was squires last post before he disappeared (2 hours ago)

then i mention a reread (1 hour ago)

then swag mentions squire disapeared(36 minutes ago)

a mere 6 minutes later, squire posted that he is re-reading the thread because "someone proposed" doing it.(30 minutes ago)

a couple things:

*why did it take squire so long to re-read the thread? He wasnt re-reading that whole time, so why would that be his initial excuse? He didnt initially say that he was following along while making food and cleaning. He said he was re-reading.

*Why didnt squire comment on anything while re-reading the thread. He only started commented on past posts AFTER he got called out for disappearing. Which means he started his readup AFTER he got called out, not before.

* He only quoted posts that directly addressed him, or accused him. I specifically said to read back to scumhunt, and he didnt do that. On the surface, Mafia defends against their lynch and civs scumhunt to find mafia. Squire made a crucial mistake by not at least feigning to scumhunt there.

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Not sure what you are asking.

I was read up to about page 13 or 14.  Dinner and cleaning up there were a few pages that I had peeked at, but casually.  I read up to the last post when I posted that.

42 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Was I kidnapped? 

Or just rereading like someone props ed doing.

you said you were re-reading the thread.

when you did your re-read, what page did you stop at?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

a couple things:

*why did it take squire so long to re-read the thread? He wasnt re-reading that whole time, so why would that be his initial excuse? He didnt initially say that he was following along while making food and cleaning. He said he was re-reading.

On mobile and things take longer to load in order to read through

*Why didnt squire comment on anything while re-reading the thread. He only started commented on past posts AFTER he got called out for disappearing. Which means he started his readup AFTER he got called out, not before.

I have done that in past games and it gets labeled as scummy

* He only quoted posts that directly addressed him, or accused him. I specifically said to read back to scumhunt, and he didnt do that. On the surface, Mafia defends against their lynch and civs scumhunt to find mafia. Squire made a crucial mistake by not at least feigning to scumhunt there.

So posting my thoughts on each player is not good enough for you?

Archived