TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

43 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Nice, and should still get out in time for the Eagles pick too

I didn’t put the two together that it’s the same day!!!

what an amateur...

I guess I’ll be that guy checking my phone in the theatre. Dammit, what an idiot I am. 

40 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

what an amateur...

I guess I’ll be that guy checking my phone in the theatre. Dammit, what an idiot I am. 

Was a tough call, but I'm just going to see it in the am on Friday.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:26 AM, Jroc04 said:

what an amateur...

the distraction as picks go by without watching a 10 minute timer might be healthier.

Harper, Wentz and Hoskins are all hanging out at the Sixers game. It’s really cool how all of the Philly athletes cross paths. This city definitely has a good culture for that

Also I hate to be that guy but they’re all married to some pretty average females lol (sans Harper who’s wife is pretty cute)

7 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Harper, Wentz and Hoskins are all hanging out at the Sixers game. It’s really cool how all of the Philly athletes cross paths. This city definitely has a good culture for that

Also I hate to be that guy but they’re all married to some pretty average females lol (sans Harper who’s wife is pretty cute)

wentz and hoskins girls have been with them pre fame. Guess harpers is long term too. oh well 

Edited by ninjapirate

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

There were two empty seats.
I guess they were Trout's.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If you ever want to make children sob for an hour, just play them in “Sorry”. Geez, I’ll be burning this game later tonight haha 

No way. Play them every day until they toughen up. 

17 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

No.
Pile them in the car and say, "We're going to Disneyland."
Then drive by a burned out crack house in Camden and say, "Oh no, Disneyland burned down!"
Then go home.

Ah, fond memories.

That’s a far drive from Raleigh to Camden, just to scar them for life. Save the gas, scar them for life at home