TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’ve never seen an episode in my life 

I was like that before season 6 or so. Made fun of all my friends who made a deal out of it. Accidentally watched the first episode....then binged the next 2 seasons. It’s a great series. Def worth a watch. Plus lots of dude sausage, so win-win. 

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Yeah man, solid first exposition type episode. I’m sure the pace is going to pick up rapidly next week 

Little disappointed in the first ‘sode. With only hours left of the show I thought they’d hit the ground running. But usual first episode of the season. A lot of mapping and catch up. Next one should be fireworks though. Gotta think we see some characters getting knocked off. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Little disappointed in the first ‘sode. With only hours left of the show I thought they’d hit the ground running. But usual first episode of the season. A lot of mapping and catch up. Next one should be fireworks though. Gotta think we see some characters getting knocked off. 

was an ok episode, I guess. Got a ton of the "I haven't seen you since (x)" out of the way

could feel the crunch to get all the pieces where they wanted them. But should be a good launching point

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

was an ok episode, I guess. Got a ton of the "I haven't seen you since (x)" out of the way

could feel the crunch to get all the pieces where they wanted them. But should be a good launching point

I mean, I’m sure there’s some major plot points coming or plot climax right around the corner, but I’m so tired of Bran. I get what he is now but it’s so tiresome. Let’s let some info out on him or hide him for a while. It’s annoying knowing that he knows all this junk and all we get is blank stare and short, bland comments from him. 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I was like that before season 6 or so. Made fun of all my friends who made a deal out of it. Accidentally watched the first episode....then binged the next 2 seasons. It’s a great series. Def worth a watch. Plus lots of dude sausage, so win-win. 

EuphoricNegativeKodiakbear-size_restrict

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I mean, I’m sure there’s some major plot points coming or plot climax right around the corner, but I’m so tired of Bran. I get what he is now but it’s so tiresome. Let’s let some info out on him or hide him for a while. It’s annoying knowing that he knows all this junk and all we get is blank stare and short, bland comments from him. 

I agree, the acting is so stale lol I get that he’s supposed to be some weirdo psychic guy but having him brooding in the corner all episode is definitely kind of annoying.

I’m getting really sick of Dany too. Couldn’t stand her smug look strolling into Winterfell while all of the people cowered in fear as the dragons flew by. Shes becoming pretty ruthless and agonizing. I hope someone knocks her down a few pegs or someone kills her lol