TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 5/20/2019 at 5:03 PM, RBreezy said:

Wasn’t there a rumor before the 2016 draft that him and Joey Bosa loved molly in college? Lol. 

Once an ahole, always an ahole. Can’t wait till he’s suspended again for a long time and Dak crumbles lol

this in no way contributes to his aholeness

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Ian got drunk and stole a boat once. raves are for amateurs. 

Just a weird thing to hate more than any other thing. I went to raves back in '07/08". It wasn't the greatest thing in the world- People overdosing, obviously underage girls with fake id's walking around in lingerie (808 has probably been to tons of raves now that I think about it), sweaty dudes all over the place, and for the most part really terrible music. But I'll take that over acts of violence or racists or cancer or Chip Kelly or the cowboys winning a SB. Those are things you should hate.

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Just a weird thing to hate more than any other thing. I went to raves back in '07/08". It wasn't the greatest thing in the world- People overdosing, obviously underage girls with fake id's walking around in lingerie (808 has probably been to tons of raves now that I think about it), sweaty dudes all over the place, and for the most part really terrible music. But I'll take that over acts of violence or racists or cancer or Chip Kelly or the cowboys winning a SB. Those are things you should hate.

I went to raves around that time and yeah they were full of annoying underage kids.