TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, ianlewis16 said:

100%. that's going on my tombstone. 

They don't have homework in Washington State school districts anymore. Sounds like the perfect place for you. 

WA teachers have it going on right meow, just wake up , climb out of the couch,  sorta tuck in your shirt and try and straighten out the tie and you crawl to your Toyota Camry and you head to school and talk for a few hours a day and head home, can't be that bad here. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

They don't have homework in Washington State school districts anymore. Sounds like the perfect place for you. 

WA teachers have it going on right meow, just wake up , climb out of the couch,  sorta tuck in your shirt and try and straighten out the tie and you crawl to your Toyota Camry and you head to school and talk for a few hours a day and head home, can't be that bad here. 

they've got life nailed. NC, it's been real. I'm out. 

@ianlewis16 i was thinking dude cause i always think about you, you know what would be dope, if you came during a break and we drove to Boise bro, its only a 6 hour drive away-down Columbia Gorge(super scenic sick place). I got a dope car to, it would be a blast. 

Only hang up i was thinking, be cool to catch a game,  but football season and your teacher season sorta go hand and hand and unless it was early fall and getting to Boise in the winter time is a NOPE(everything is ice from Portland to Boise. 

Boise would be SMASH town tho. No joke , really good looking girls all over Idaho, cheap booze, cheap hotels, lots of cool places to swim and hike around. 

Last time i was there, i remember taking shots with this hot blonde and eventually going back to her place and hooking up with her then *black out* and then i woke up on the floor of a Greyhound station 3 towns away LMAO. Don't remember anything really. 

Edited by Bednarik60

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I never assign homework and i also refuse to do work at home. Then again, I don't teach a real subject....

Terrible people give homework. 

Biggest bunch of BS ever. Its basically admitting you can't teach. If you have 45 min-60 minutes with group of kids and you can't teach them something in that time frame, you should be working at McDonald's or Wendy's . 

11 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Terrible people give homework. 

Biggest bunch of BS ever. Its basically admitting you can't teach. If you have 45 min-60 minutes with group of kids and you can't teach them something in that time frame, you should be working at McDonald's or Wendy's . 

I'm on block scheduling so we have 90 minute classes. And there are still teachers who give HW every night. I don't got time for grading when i have to look at their ugly faces for that long. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm on block scheduling so we have 90 minute classes. And there are still teachers who give HW every night. I don't got time for grading when i have to look at their ugly faces for that long. 

I was constantly calling these teachers out on this... 20 minutes of the class was just going over the previous nights homework and it was all out of a book-pre-designed curriculum. 

Then maybe 15 of actual-half asss teaching. 

Then another 20 minutes of going over tonight's home work. 

Then that was the class and they handed you a ton of papers and you had to go home and work out of a book with all these papers, like WTF , why did i even come here? Why am i not home schooled then!!?  lol.