TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

The other issue with dating older chicks to, is the baggage from past relationships/past men/past experiences. 

I was talking to two milfs of recent. 

Milf 1 has issues with alcohol and herb cause her ex husband used it heavy. Not a fan of partying or anything...  gaaaa--rattte... Your going to be a blast. 

Milf 2 hates cars, driving fast, speed,  being in cars long term, anything to do with cars cause she had a ex boyfriend/fiance died from driving under the influence-crashed(which i dont know why that translates into i can't ever be comfortable in a car with a sober driver but it does in her world)... so again gaaaaa-rrrattte... This will be fun! 

I bet Julie Dorenbos had some funny thing that drove Jon through a wall, like something weird. Like she hates rabbits cause her dad would raise rabbits for food, so Jon can never have Rabbits or do magic tricks with Rabbits. And he was just going insane from it. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Also Julie comes off as the "i have to dress as hot as possible  and attract as much attention for everything i do even tho i am married" chick. If you ever dated these girls, they are the worst. Oh your putting on lingerie and a mini skirt to go to the grocery store? Your putting on a halter top and short short with your butt hanging out to just go grab coffee with your friend? Your wearing the tiniest dress possible to go to the movie with your nephew!? OK... 

LOL they just dress slutty/sketchy/for attention 24/7. 

Every time i have seen her , she is dressed like a 19 year old trying to get into a club.