TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

This stuff gets me going after a long day at work. Get home, take it, 10 mins later I'm ready to workout. 

Nice home slice. I actually been checking out that brand for a minute. Liked the simple formula and it didn't have food coloring in it. Where you been buying it from? 

40 minutes ago, Danger said:

I like Mrs Dorenbos #2 better. Equally good looking and appears more chill.

#Dorendos

Agreed on appears more chill. 

She was down for the beach wedding to which i like, which should always be the move if you have money/time/resources. 

19 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Nice home slice. I actually been checking out that brand for a minute. Liked the simple formula and it didn't have food coloring in it. Where you been buying it from? 

Yea. I'm on my second jar. I take about half the amount they say. I don't need to bug the hell out. Just need some motivation. I bought it from Amazon and you can put a promo code in for it. I'm not sure where I found the code at. I honestly think it was from a YouTube reviewer. Can't remember though. 

4 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

I tried C4 Sport by Muscletech last night @Matts4313. On a whim. It was on sale at Walmart.Give it go. One large rounded scoop later, i was aaaamped AF in the gym lol. Pretty good stuff bro. Didn't notice anything pump wise, but energy wise it delivered. 

You know what? I remember using that a long time back and really liking it. I think I got it at Costco, maybe. I should pick some more up.

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Matts4313 there is a couple versions now of C4. If it was back in the day, i imagine the "original" one was the one you got. And i remember seeing it at Costco to( i bet they still carry it) 

but this is the one i got it. 

51U1MFMKxLL._SY450_.jpg

Dude that's exactly the one I have. The Blue Raspberry. Couldn't find a pic of it on Google lol.