TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

31 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I'm liking posts and then later it doesn't indicate that I liked that post. Anyone else having a problem? Before I clicked the ? and then I'd have to click it again to verify the like. Now I can just click it once and that's it. But no verify. I'll come back later and it doesn't say I liked it. 

Has happened to me a bunch of times :(

Hurts specially when its the home slices. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I'm liking posts and then later it doesn't indicate that I liked that post. Anyone else having a problem? Before I clicked the ? and then I'd have to click it again to verify the like. Now I can just click it once and that's it. But no verify. I'll come back later and it doesn't say I liked it. 

Sometimes you gotta stand up and fight against true injustice. Stay strong 

• Like 1

The gym was a rough. Barely got out with out having a freak out. 

Don't know who i wanted to tackle more. 

The Arab bro with the overly groomed facial hair and insanely loud head phones who kept following me around.  Who made my skin crawl, you call tell he was off a fresh night of Hook*h bars and roofie'ing girls. 

The old man in all white who wasn't really lifting but just moving around the gym and stretching all over the place and insisting on stretching on everything and lifting his leg on everything. So gross. We get  it your super stretchy bro. 

The flabby guy with glasses in the wife beater with the watch who kept shaking it and looking at his watch over and over again, and who kept getting closer and close to me and  staring at me. I even awkwardly said "you should shake your watch and look at it some more, something different might happen this time". Which i got no response just more awkward staring, he just started staring at his watch again lol. 

The agro gym bro who's been watching to many youtube fitness videos on "whos natty or not"(cause you can see hes wearing the gear the youtubers sell)  who kept staring a hole through me, you would think i just touched his moms boobs in front of him but no he just saw me do a set of dumbbell laterals so hes butt hurt. I had to at one point go "what!!!?, you ok? Did i do something to you?" which i got no response, just a angry disgruntled look lol. 

Over the top  hot chick with  a push up bra on and  tiny shorts and a huge camel toe popping out,  who every one was stopping to talk to and she kept saying "i can't believe how nice every one is here!" "omg your so nice!!" .. yeah i wonder why. Your a 35 year old women, wearing teen sized spandex. Can you stop acting so dumb like you have no clue your showing off everything. 

White guy who thinks hes Hawaiin/Polynesian. There is a white guy who is a trainer there who has Poly tats like a turtle on one calf and a shield and a spear on the other and the full sleeves with turtles and boats and flowers lol and he says stupid little phrases like "Aloha" and "Mahalo" and some other ones, then awkwardly explains hes from Hawaii and grew up with the culture and Polynesians are really like his family etc... He tried to say "aloha" to me and when i wouldn't bite, i was like "Whats up bro!!?" ... 

I barely got through. but i did lol. 

Edited by Bednarik60

My entire goal when i go everywhere , especially the gym, is to not be in other peoples way and to not do anything to other people i wouldn't like done to me(crazy concept. i know, i know). For some damn reason , i can never find other people who feel this way in society. Its 6 in the morning, and agro gym bro has to pick the bench right next to me, right next to me, no one on any other benches  or anywhere near the dumbbells area anywhere, and he has to grab the one next to me and then he has to stare at me, if not awkward choosing to be close to me was enough. 

37 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

My entire goal when i go everywhere , especially the gym, is to not be in other peoples way and to not do anything to other people i wouldn't like done to me(crazy concept. i know, i know). For some damn reason , i can never find other people who feel this way in society. Its 6 in the morning, and agro gym bro has to pick the bench right next to me, right next to me, no one on any other benches  or anywhere near the dumbbells area anywhere, and he has to grab the one next to me and then he has to stare at me, if not awkward choosing to be close to me was enough. 

I feel like if everyone just lived their whole lives this way, the world would be a magical place. 

• Like 2

So update to my gym hunt. I tried planet fitness. Crappy. I then joined a place called Hall of Fitness, and it is the most depressing place. Like zero energy in there. I like to smile in the gym, maybe have a little chat with some homeslices. Nope. Like 4 blokes in there (all definitely on the juice) just grunting and staring at the floor. GTFO. 

18 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

So update to my gym hunt. I tried planet fitness. Crappy. I then joined a place called Hall of Fitness, and it is the most depressing place. Like zero energy in there. I like to smile in the gym, maybe have a little chat with some homeslices. Nope. Like 4 blokes in there (all definitely on the juice) just grunting and staring at the floor. GTFO. 

The zero energy gyms are real bro. I have belonged to a few, nice places, just no nothing reallly going on, except for a few gym bros who come in bench, grunt, check there phone, then leave lol. Makes it hard to work out when you feel like the place is 3 people away from being abandoned . At least for me. 

I like a gym that when you walk in people are going to work, putting in the work,  but is still very cordial or friendly. With a good mix of hot chicks and bros. 

Edited by Bednarik60

4 hours ago, Phire said:

There was a solid 8/10 working the reception desk at my gym that I've never seen before so my gym trip tonight was positive 

Next time shes working, hit the sauna before you leave and walk out with out your shirt off, all sweaty and hot. Show her why they call you Ro in South Philly. 

#noprisoners #asianpersuasion #sohotandsweaty

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

In the defense of my gym, it was early Sunday morning on a labor day weekend, who in there right mind is there? lolxD

Nice thing about 24 hour fitness tho, is you can always change it up, you might have to drive a little further, but you check out another gym at a different time and its a different feel and scene.