TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My sons football organization has been featured on Netflix, so ya... its beyond normal. We arent like that, and no we dont go to games we dont have a vested interest in, but yes there are many families like that. It is too far, no doubt.

yeah that was big spring texas I was in that place and those people creeped me out didn't take that job lol. They were randomly talking to me about churches at one point during the day. Then the head boss said he lived next to black people so that made him not racist. I couldn't get out of that place soon enough lol. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ill give my son as an example. He has practice on M, T, TH with games on SAT. You know what he does on Sunday? Sits on the couch and recover. Watching the Cowboy. Its actually very common here in Texas. Its why we lead the nation in players in the NFL (last time I heard).

Give him a break Matt...he needs his rest...you can't break his mental and spiritual toughness in for 3 hours on a sunday after  week like that

Seeing Jerruh is equivalent to seeing the Krampus for children...only he comes for barely legal blondes and 20 year old skill position players with their ears pierced 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah that was big spring texas I was in that place and those people creeped me out didn't take that job lol. They were randomly talking to me about churches at one point during the day. Then the head boss said he lived next to black people so that made him not racist. I couldn't get out of that place soon enough lol. 

The nice way of thinking about it is there are places in Texas that are "Preserved". The bad way is that they are backwards. Honestly those are often the nicest people on earth - but you do have trash mixed in with diamonds. Anyways, we drifted. The only point I meant to make was that age fall back was week. Fans are fans, and more often than not its a hereditary trait. You get the whole past and whole future. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Give him a break Matt...he needs his rest...you can't break his mental and spiritual toughness in for 3 hours on a sunday after  week like that

Seeing Jerruh is equivalent to seeing the Krampus for children...only he comes for barely legal blondes and 20 year old skill position players with their ears pierced 

First my wife in the "cave" and now this. Youve stabbed me too deep.

(for all wondering, he hasnt stabbed at all)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

sorry I'm broke and couldnt buy the ps4 for wednesday bud

Depending how my trades go next week, I  might order you one. Its a long shot - but If I am going into the darkside, it would be fun to know someone to beat the games with. 

Hows the job search coming?

Edited by Matts4313
a letter

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Depending how my trade go next week, I  might order you one. Its a long shot - but If I am going into the darkside, it would be fun to know someone to beat the games with. 

Hows the job search coming?

do i have to call you sugar daddy? ...I'm not above it haha

Eh it's going...halted it a bit while I'm in season, have a lot of responsibilities this year with that.
Looking all over the place though...Charlotte, Chicago, into Philly, Scotland.....everywhere

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

do i have to call you sugar daddy? ...I'm not above it haha

Eh it's going...halted it a bit while I'm in season, have a lot of responsibilities this year with that.
Looking all over the place though...Charlotte, Chicago, into Philly, Scotland.....everywhere

You are in season? wha? 

Just now, Kiltman said:

coaching...have stuff to do for that like half the work day and on Saturdays too

Makes anything but the handful of part time jobs I do impossible 

ah ok I was thinking that was a weird thing to say and my mind went way different directions lol

Edited by ninjapirate