TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

*fist pound*

Same. They look so good, sound so good(soooo goooood!) and are fast AF. 

I got the bottom line Nissan Versa, not the hatchback version, it's basically a go-cart lol, no acceleration. 
Gets me from point A to point B though.

I always see really nice cars in Florida. Then you look to see who's driving it and it's usually a 90 year old woman or a 16 year old girl.

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

I got the bottom line Nissan Versa, not the hatchback version, it's basically a go-cart lol, no acceleration. 
Gets me from point A to point B though.

I always see really nice cars in Florida. Then you look to see who's driving it and it's usually a 90 year old woman or a 16 year old girl.

I would eventually upgrade, you would look pretty hot in a Mustang ^_^

Tampa had a big car scene, like you would see exotics and sports cars at night. But totally was like what you said when you got outside of Tampa, you would see a Corvette but it would be either a old lady, a soccer mom, or a teenage girl driving it and your like "Wtudafuhk!?" . 

11 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Nice bruh, the V6 or V8?  a lot of fun? 

V6 auto totally stock xD but dude it was fun as hell, after you put it in drive and took your foot off the break that baby was GOING. Sneaky my favorite part about it. You could fly with it without even noticing. It had some awesome power, I get mad jelly when i see people in sports cars. But now i have an EcoBoost 4 Clinder sedan, straight dad car.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

V6 auto totally stock xD but dude it was fun as hell, after you put it in drive and took your foot off the break that baby was GOING.

I imagine it was fun as hell. The V6 auto was probably perfect tho for around town. Specially in Jersey/Philly. 

10 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Step 1: Hook up with girl on reality TV show

Step 2: Get on said TV show

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT!!

The show filmed like a year ago haha. I didn't even know about it when it was filming til like 2 months in. I don't hang out with any of that crowd anyway,, and a lot of them are like 21 and still kids. I'm almost 26 and am (somehow) a functioning adult with a good career, new house and mortgage...

AH SCREW IT. You're right. I'm totally gonna get on season 2

4 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah the girl on reality TV, good ol'Maddy'Cakes  yeah hmmh i am sure shes different then other girls and i am sure your the only one bro. xD

Do you think I'm some Schwag or what lol 

Of course she gets with other dudes. She was dating that kid Alex Kompathecos almost every time we hooked up back when we were in high school. And right now I know of at least 2 guys she sees on the reg. 

We have been chilling more lately, tho. She's no wifey material. Her priorities are effed. She's got a degree in engineering and went to a decent school (though also the hot rich white girl university of the universe aka SMU) but she wants to keep modeling and use the show to further that and blah blah.

I mean this show is supposed to be the new Laguna beach (I laughed when I heard this still) and I mean hey Kristin Cavaleri married freaking Jay Cutler so who knows