TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'd be so down... I actually have my 360 still hooked up solely because of NCAA 14 (not backward compatible on Xbox One, or at least it wasn't a few months ago when I last went through an NCAA 14 phase). 

I've gamed SO MUCH since December. I got really into Overwatch, joined a casual group online which got me playing it a ton, this also lead to getting into Destiny and now D2. For the longest time I was just playing 1 game at a time, usually a replay of one of my favorites. I think I've gamed more in the past 9 months than I did in the preceding 3 years combined.

I'm down but I'm leaving the country for 2 weeks on Sunday.  Take 2 weeks and see if you can recruit a few more and we'll start it up when I get back.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

1 year wedding anniversary.  Wife and I are checking out Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam over 2 weeks.

That's awesome, if the dollar wasn't trash when I was in Europe I would have seen Paris and Amsterdam.

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Did our secret weapon aka the spider troll aka oland ever make it over to the new forums? What about Rainbowcarebear? Trolly rangers reunion is in order.

Dane was our backup QB for a little.

@oland11 has popped in once or twice.

Trolly Rangers are the heroes we need.

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Phire is your mom alright bruh? You going to be ok? Got enough beer and boards/sand bags to get through?

It's moving west so might hit my area harder than I thought, work was closed yesterday and Monday already, hoping it's a nothing burger lol

1 minute ago, Phire said:

It's moving west so might hit my area harder than I thought, work was closed yesterday and Monday already, hoping it's a nothing burger lol

They are saying Tampa might get up to a 8 foot storm surge. Tampa never gets hit. So its going to be right under you bruh. 

The cost of wild fires is crazy to, Oregon and Washington are 345 million dollars in debt as of today fighting these fires, and they still have 10+ of them going right now and there all big AF.  Probably looking at 400-450 million dollars. 

11 states are battling wildfires, so you could be potentially looking at 5-6 billion dollars on wild fires for one summer. :|