TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

OK Fellas, we gotta talk a women's fashion tragedy here for a minute.

WHAT am I referring to you might ask?

High wasted Jeans, but even worse High wasted SHORTS. Girls, you look like grannies who are old and fat hiding their flab and once beautiful curves. It's not attractive at all, stop wearing it.

#DownWithTheHighRise

Edited by Danger

1 hour ago, Danger said:

OK Fellas, we gotta talk a women's fashion tragedy here for a minute.

WHAT am I referring to you might ask?

High wasted Jeans, but even worse High wasted SHORTS. Girls, you look like grannies who are old and fat hiding their flab and once beautiful curves. It's not attractive at all, stop wearing it.

#DownWithTheHighRise

I haven't seen them around much. It's like the v-neck, everybody wanted those awful things and now I don't see anyone's nasty looking chest fur anymore. I'm seeing booty shorts, and I ain't gonna complain about that.

13 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

So how does tv work here then. Do i have to watch this crappy Carolina game? I cant seem to find any others

Yeah you'll get the local game, you sure the other ones aren't on? I don't remember being forced to watch the local evening game. 

So the eye is right south of me in Naples...like 30 or 40 miles.

Last hour or so the winds have been picking up big time, literally howling and banging against my house like a giant fist. 

But luckily Cuba slowed it down a ton and we now are supposed to only have 90 mph winds. 

I'm waiting for my power to go out like any minute. Sucks so much

6 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

So the eye is right south of me in Naples...like 30 or 40 miles.

Last hour or so the winds have been picking up big time, literally howling and banging against my house like a giant fist. 

But luckily Cuba slowed it down a ton and we now are supposed to only have 90 mph winds. 

I'm waiting for my power to go out like any minute. Sucks so much

wow bro. pulling for you to get through unscathed. I can't imagine what that's like. 

thanks brotha. I'm watching those idiots on tv who call themselves experts but they say as long as you're inside your house that the biggest pain in the arsewill be power loss, clean up, etc. 

Worst of it is coming through my town between 11 pm and 3 am tonight. 

also I'm almost too curious with this hurricane....never been through one like this since my town used to never get hit (til now)

sthe winds are at 90 mph with 120 mph gusts and I wanna go outside and see what it feels like 

4 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

thanks brotha. I'm watching those idiots on tv who call themselves experts but they say as long as you're inside your house that the biggest pain in the arsewill be power loss, clean up, etc. 

Worst of it is coming through my town between 11 pm and 3 am tonight. 

also I'm almost too curious with this hurricane....never been through one like this since my town used to never get hit (til now)

sthe winds are at 90 mph with 120 mph gusts and I wanna go outside and see what it feels like 

I'd be exactly the same. I think i'd have to step out just to feel it.