TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Got a PS4 yesterday and a Galaxy note 8 today. Im swimming in fun new electronics. 

But I am kinda pissed at sony. They would not give me my username "Matts4313". I did the chat support and phone support, neither one of them could figure out why that username was not allowed. I had to go with Mattx4313. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Got a PS4 yesterday and a Galaxy note 8 today. Im swimming in fun new electronics. 

But I am kinda pissed at sony. They would not give me my username "Matts4313". I did the chat support and phone support, neither one of them could figure out why that username was not allowed. I had to go with Mattx4313. 

Your first game needs to be NBA 2k.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Your first game needs to be NBA 2k.  

Well is was the Destiny 2 legendary bundle... so that might have to be down the road. 

I have free basketball games on my XB1 though, so I doubt I would buy that. I might check out that baseball game one day though.

5 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

Funny you bring up a Fusion because thats what I have now, a 2017 SE. Thing is siiiiiick, 31.4 MPG

Oh cool bro! So were Ford bros for life. 

My smoke buddy has one and its such a nice ride, very comfortable. I been loving them,  they share a lot of styling cues with Aston Martin. A lot of cool and interesting technology in them. 

31.4 MPG is awesome. I have the 2017 Focus ST and i am getting maybe 20 MPG(but i drive like a maniac). 

After sometime in it, what do you think of the seats and sound system?

Edited by Bednarik60

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

miss ya bud

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There's an imposter out there 

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I got a PS4 is January/February sometime and I've barely played it. I used to play games daily, but mostly when the NCAA games were still being made. 

• Like 1

Just now, Phire said:

Sigh I wish the NCAA games would come back.

Me too. when they moved to PS3 and PS4 the players were all boated looking and the game play was weird. But NCAA for PS2 was the heyday for that game. Players looked good, game play was the smoothest football game I've ever played. They even had all the cool little features like stickers on the helmets for stats. Nothing better than playing as FSU and having a guy with his helmet plastered with those spears. 

16 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Me too. when they moved to PS3 and PS4 the players were all boated looking and the game play was weird. But NCAA for PS2 was the heyday for that game. Players looked good, game play was the smoothest football game I've ever played. They even had all the cool little features like stickers on the helmets for stats. Nothing better than playing as FSU and having a guy with his helmet plastered with those spears. 

That game was so good, I remember in the mid to late 2000s that game was already much better than madden.

17 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

You play it yet? Looks awesome!

Kinda wish i got a PS4 over the Xbox One S. Seems like there is better games, specially if your into RPGs like i am ¬¬

Destiny 2 has been pretty fun so far, couple system issues...but story and gameplay has been great so far.

• Like 1