TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

you know how many times I have had to hold myself back from digging into him about his failed marriage? Like more than I can count I love you for being so ruthless. 

Someone had to break the seal on it. Everybody was being too cautious and nice to him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blahman88 said:

I concur

tenor.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I just got my first super like last night. From a chick whose profle said she is Bi. I think im about to rounded out my line up gents. Give me a week to see if I can close the deal. Normally you want the late night call, the go to a movies chick and the one you show off. 

The missDR would be the show off if this works out

The other two are late nights

Not the perfect trifecta, but I will take it. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

tenor.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I just got my first super like last night. From a chick whose profle said she is Bi. I think im about to rounded out my line up gents. Give me a week to see if I can close the deal. Normally you want the late night call, the go to a movies chick and the one you show off. 

The missDR would be the show off if this works out

The other two are late nights

Not the perfect trifecta, but I will take it. 

Stop bragging. 

Tinder is a dating profile matching game basically. You like a profile, you swipe right. You dislike a profile, you swipe left. It's completely random depending on the radius of distance you set, and it has a bit of a propensity to show you "friends of friends" according to your Facebook account, which you need to have to create a Tinde account. Once you swipe right on a girl, you will usually pop up on the select girls' profile choices in the first handful that she sees. If or when she swipes right on you, you have a "match". Once you "match", the chat feature opens up and either of you can send a message to the other in hopes of a conversation to begin the courting phase. But that person won't know you "liked" or swiped right on the given person if you don't BOTH "like" or swipe right on each other's profile. They incorporated a "Super Like" swipe that is limted but automatically lets the other party know that you "liked" them without them liking or even seeing your profile first. You can proceed with the Super Like by swiping right on it or you can reject it but you have to acknowledge it basically. 

Its pretty much a desperate attempt for one party to get the other's attention and rarely ever works. It looks forced and desperate and already needy. You're better off sticking to just normally liking someone and hope they like you back. And if it's a girl doing it, reject it every time. Unless it's just about booty. 

@Hockey5djh

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Tinder is a dating profile matching game basically. You like a profile, you swipe right. You dislike a profile, you swipe left. It's completely random depending on the radius of distance you set, and it has a bit of a propensity to show you "friends of friends" according to your Facebook account, which you need to have to create a Tinde account. Once you swipe right on a girl, you will usually pop up on the select girls' profile choices in the first handful that she sees. If or when she swipes right on you, you have a "match". Once you "match", the chat feature opens up and either of you can send a message to the other in hopes of a conversation to begin the courting phase. But that person won't know you "liked" or swiped right on the given person if you don't BOTH "like" or swipe right on each other's profile. They incorporated a "Super Like" swipe that is limted but automatically lets the other party know that you "liked" them without them liking or even seeing your profile first. You can proceed with the Super Like by swiping right on it or you can reject it but you have to acknowledge it basically. 

Its pretty much a desperate attempt for one party to get the other's attention and rarely ever works. It looks forced and desperate and already needy. You're better off sticking to just normally liking someone and hope they like you back. And if it's a girl doing it, reject it every time. Unless it's just about booty. 

@Hockey5djh

I know how it works, I've just never gotten into it. Also I'm too prideful to "Super Like" anyone based off pictures alone.

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Isn't that all of Tinder?

It's definitely a mix of both. Just got to find matches that want what you're looking for. Most girls will have on their profile "not looking for a hookup" and usually that means they are looking to find an actual guy to date. But once you match you can easily figure out their intentions on the site.  Now, remember most girls won't ever just say (though I've seen it) that they are just looking to bang. You have to read between the lines sometimes. If a girl says, "looking to start slow" or "nothing serious right now" or "just getting out of a relationship" or [removed]. And then whatever comes after that is your problem, depending on the level of game you have.