TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Don't build it up B...setting yourself up for disappointment 

Well at $24 dollars for a 12 pack on Amazon.  its not happening any time soon lol. And i dont like soda enough to order it from the internet. Like maybe every 2 week or so ill have a few Root Beers or Squirts with a smoke sessssshhhh but thats it. 

How different is it from Root Beer?

13 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Well at $24 dollars for a 12 pack on Amazon.  its not happening any time soon lol. And i dont like soda enough to order it from the internet. Like maybe every 2 week or so ill have a few Root Beers or Squirts with a smoke sessssshhhh but thats it. 

How different is it from Root Beer?

It's in the same family, but Birch Beer is the cousin who failed out of college and has to live with grandma because his parents hate him. He plucked a gross high schooler girlfriend who drops out because of her 2nd kid, and upcharges all the kids in the district for crappy beer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

@jfinley88 Lil Ugly Mane is dope bruh! Bumpin it for this morning smuuu-oke sessh-shawn. 

king of the underground iyam. always bump obnoxiously loud cruising thru residential areas. love watching the agitated Angela's look on w/ their kids as i embody my facade of being a hardened male who's not afraid to throw down w/ annnnyone. how i get my kicks. glad there's another fellow who enjoys the fine intricacies of the ugly one's music.  

3 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

At the end of the day, that is all that matters. 

You get your kids to school on time, you go to work and keep your head down, you drive a truck, your always polite and respectful to your wife and your elders, you go to church early (1st sermon) and  spend the day with the family driving your truck down dirt country roads. 

Being real and being genuine. Garth is just a guy. That's what I love about him. He gives us the neat stuff we all want from him. But he can give us raw stuff too. Just a genuine guy who hasn't lost touch w/ how to relate to people on a personal level. Gotta love it. All his fans love it too! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-h0Q_IFC2M

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

That was the only part I enjoyed.

But this weeks episode was much better. Was not expecting **** to go down like that at the end.

The whole grey worm and missandei thing makes no sense. In the books she's a little girl seems like they just wanted an excuse to have an actress be nude in more episodes. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

The whole grey worm and missandei thing makes no sense. In the books she's a little girl seems like they just wanted an excuse to have an actress be nude in more episodes. 

Yeah think it is just classic HBO trying to get as much sex as they can in their shows...

That's not bad, but I don't get it between those two.

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah think it is just classic HBO trying to get as much sex as they can in their shows...

That's not bad, but I don't get it between those two.

Yeah I also couldnt deal with watching sam pick those grey scabs off jorah pretty gross.

Also Arya is the warg of nymeria the wolf not listening to her makes next to no sense.