TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

8 hours ago, Phire said:

The big cities suck. Smaller cities and rural areas people are nicer and approachable. I was wearing a FSU hat today and talked to some kid at the gym about Jimbo for like 15 minutes.

Whenever i am wearing my Eagles hat in public and someone tries to talk to me about the Eagles I always have no idea what to say. I didnt have this problem so much when they sucked. 

11 hours ago, Phire said:

The big cities suck. Smaller cities and rural areas people are nicer and approachable.

Even in the west coast this is true. I'm on the eastern most end of the most populated county in America, and life is different out here. Slower, less development, easier going folks. 

You play a pick-up game at Venice Beach, and dudes are smack talking all day over the smallest things. You play a pick-up game at the local gym out where I'm at, and dudes respect your foul calls. It's like night and day. 

10 hours ago, Danger said:

I believe the hip hop vocals for Gorillaz is Del the funky Homosapien. Was in the group Hieroglyphics and also a solo artist. Always liked his style. Deltron 3030 was a good album. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, it’s Silo. Haven’t been watching football. My friends have been calling me about the eagles for weeks now. After catching up on some highlights. So proud of the birds. They look so good out there. 

I wanted to see how you guys were doing? 

• Like 5

Andy+Reid+1ImnByUn_kKm.jpg

Andy Reid lost about 60 pounds this past off season. Good for him. Apparently he'd done something similar once before but regained the weight over time. Hopefully he's able to keep it off this time.

-- 75 lbs in 2009.

Edited by Danger