TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

For real though what a year for forum memes. Haul, Eye Test, Nazis, Rayne, the rise in weekly Matts debates, Philly to Dallas hotness ratio. Am I missing anything else?

Feel like we haven't had this much production on the forum in a long while, despite less posters.

Image result for homeslice gif

Just now, Blahman88 said:
5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

For real though what a year for forum memes. Haul, Eye Test, Nazis, Rayne, the rise in weekly Matts debates, Philly to Dallas hotness ratio. Am I missing anything else?

Feel like we haven't had this much production on the forum in a long while, despite less posters.

I mean honestly. The old forum felt super clunky and antiquated. Couple that with the inability to find information that I do or don't take interest in due to the "Mega-Threads", my interest very much fell off for 2-3 years or so.

4 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Sounds like a very poorly executed accidental text on purpose. 

No no, this was an accidental text. That I then proceeded to make worse through a series of drunken text. 3 strikes for me on this one, she threw the deuce and moved on.

Just now, Phire said:

lmao

Im literally shook over this. I have never flat been rejected before in my life. And this chick straight up said "I gave you a shot and now Im not interested". 

This was a really bad crash and burn for ol' mateo. I dont know how to proceed. I guess I just never talk to her again? This is weird. This doesnt feel good. I need B60 to say something inspirational right now. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im literally shook over this. I have never flat been rejected before in my life. And this chick straight up said "I gave you a shot and now Im not interested". 

This was a really bad crash and burn for ol' mateo. I dont know how to proceed. I guess I just never talk to her again? This is weird. This doesnt feel good. I need B60 to say something inspirational right now. 

Your text game is trash, your dad bod is unappealing and you need to listen to more Joe Rogan to correct your life.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I-dont-believe-you-GIF-Image-Download-20

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats not what B60 would say. This is all wrong. 

He would make you do squats and listen to the Rogan Gospel

Im disappointed in you Mattsy...she sounded High Maintenance as hell...but at least get something out of that

1 minute ago, ianlewis16 said:

agreed. do some curls and throw your cellphone directly into the river. only option from now. 

Im going to go live in the mountains. First I gotta find a mountain in Texas, but step 2 is moving there and giving up on life.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He would make you do squats and listen to the Rogan Gospel

Im disappointed in you Mattsy...she sounded High Maintenance as hell...but at least get something out of that

Honestly my life lesson from this is that apparently I have some deep rooted narcissism that cant handle rejection. Its not even that I didnt get to smash, which sucks obvi, but its that she told me to buzz off. Ive seriously been harping on this all day. She just unmatched me too on tinder. Man this is a kick in the egos. 

I think Im going to go hit the gym and find a @ianlewis16 whale to fix my confidence. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Honestly my life lesson from this is that apparently I have some deep rooted narcissism that cant handle rejection. Its not even that I didnt get to smash, which sucks obvi, but its that she told me to buzz off. Ive seriously been harping on this all day. She just unmatched me too on tinder. Man this is a kick in the egos. 

I think Im going to go hit the gym and find a @ianlewis16 whale to fix my confidence. 

i just don't know what you could've done in just like 12 hours to reverse it that fast ha.

How bad were the drunk texts?

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

WUUAAAAAARRTTT BRO??!?!?
SHUT UP AND GO DO SOME SQWAAAAAATS!!?! I'M ON THAT OREGON STUFF BRUH!!!

• Like 2