TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

The only reason I'd go out of my way to really see the new Star Wars is to hang out with some hot geeky chicks.

Movies and TV in general just don't interest me at all anymore. I'm either reading, going to the gym (less often as of late :s), or playing a competitive multiplayer game. Ah I remember back in the days when I'd used to get angry af and yell at my TV when I died. What a nerd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have kids, so if the movie doesn't have a yellow turd in overalls speaking  gibberish, i havent seen it.

I laughed pretty hard at this. I went to Universal studios this summer and saw some yellow turds on a parade float in the street (in the park) dancing to funky jams.

Here's a movie that I really enjoy. 

Grey.jpg

It's something that had to grow on me after reflecting on it. At first I really didn't like the way it ended but looking at it as a whole and the story that's told and how it ends is actually quite the tale.

• Like 1

I dont understand tinder sometimes. I just got a notification for a match. ITs like a 2. Shes so ugly I would never. I dont get it. And she messaged me first. Imma just end it now - there is no coming back from this. 

Bye world. it was good to know you. 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont understand tinder sometimes. I just got a notification for a match. ITs like a 2. Shes so ugly I would never. I dont get it. And she messaged me first. Imma just end it now - there is no coming back from this. 

Bye world. it was good to know you. 

Only 4 more 2's to go 

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

Here's a movie that I really enjoy. 

Grey.jpg

It's something that had to grow on me after reflecting on it. At first I really didn't like the way it ended but looking at it as a whole and the story that's told and how it ends is actually quite the tale.

Fun fact, Liam Neeson played a Jedi Knight.

94bb946b89237eabd0cfd6a72d46b62ef88b18be

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1