TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Do you message all the girls you match with or something? Just curious, cause I only message the chicks that I deem worthy(aka chicks I could actually land so very few).

What? 

I match with chicks and then flirt. And mostly they are attractive. But I did kinda make an exception tonight. This girl played fantasy fooyball and her team name was awesome. So that pretty much was all it took.

Im still laughng at it. Bit TDs with a TE. Great name.Superb.

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

After reading all these posts about tinder, I might need to hop back on and start swiping. There's only so much gaming you can do at a bar

Tinder really is the easiest way to smang hoochies

oGgrsSM.gif

We old men Breezy. You don't need this. We're at desperation stage. 

• Like 1

Ians accent combined with with his affinity for the thicccest of North Carolinas women is an absolutely deadly combo. I wouldnt be surprised if he was going back to Golden Corral to pick up his 2nd or 3rd of the night several days a week. Even the chick from My 600lb Life Ian hooked up with puts a Matts 9 to shame?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

Ians accent combined with with his affinity for the thicccest of North Carolinas women is an absolutely deadly combo. I wouldnt be surprised if he was going back to Golden Corral to pick up his 2nd or 3rd of the night several days a week. Even the chick from My 600lb Life Ian hooked up with puts a Matts 9 to shame?

The fact that he hasnt sent me any bragging text in weeks makes me think he is def going through a big girl spell. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The fact that he hasnt sent me any bragging text in weeks makes me think he is def going through a big girl spell. 

The whole "Ian likes whales" meme started when he bragged about a big girl.
More likely one of them ate his phone.

Got some fantasy football questions.

1. Is Mike Evans a sit at this point?
Other WRs I have are: Keenan Allen (locked in), Demaryious Thomas (I started him last night) so I'm looking at Evans in my flex spot. See #3 below.

2. Is Foles a better start than Cousins? I'm terrified of Kirk putting up a clunker with his OL issues.

3. Flex options: Ajayi, Kerwynn Williams, Mike Evans

9 minutes ago, Phire said:

Got some fantasy football questions.

1. Is Mike Evans a sit at this point?
Other WRs I have are: Keenan Allen (locked in), Demaryious Thomas (I started him last night) so I'm looking at Evans in my flex spot. See #3 below.

2. Is Foles a better start than Cousins? I'm terrified of Kirk putting up a clunker with his OL issues.

3. Flex options: Ajayi, Kerwynn Williams, Mike Evans

I had Wentz and Carr as my QBs, and I'm starting Foles this weekend in my playoff. 

You using PPR? I'd go Evans if you are. 

14 minutes ago, 808 said:

I had Wentz and Carr as my QBs, and I'm starting Foles this weekend in my playoff. 

You using PPR? I'd go Evans if you are. 

I had Wentz too in my league where I was dominating and Mariota (ugh) as my backup. I feel like the actual Eagles now. I was rolling towards a championship and now have a serious QB question.

I picked up Foles and Flacco. Flacco has CLE and IND the last two weeks. Thinking I should role with Foles against NYG anyway, but I can see him really struggling first game out.