TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

43 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Bonus: How many 4's will Matts blow through before midnight? 

I have actually been chatting with a very mediocre looking female. She actually has a decent personality and a certain skill set that most pretty girls never feel the need to develop... She does want to chill on NYE. 

52 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Im starting the offical "Eagles Forum New Year's Brown-Out Pool"

1) How many forum posters will Brown Out New Year's Eve?

2) Name them.

3) Who is the first to drop?

4) What time?

5) Who will have the weirdest story to tell the next morning?

Bonus: How many 4's will Matts blow through before midnight? 

1. 1

2. Ian

3. See #2

4. 7:23 PM

5. See #2

Bonus:  The same amount of whales Ian will blow through - .5.

You can just hand me the money now.  Thanks.

Edited by jonu62882

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I have actually been chatting with a very mediocre looking female. She actually has a decent personality and a certain skill set that most pretty girls never feel the need to develop... She does want to chill on NYE. 

Book a date with a hotty, if you haven’t sealed the deal by 11:00 bootycall ms mediocre.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

MMR is completely hidden. Tell you what, if you want to do placements I'll do it with you on my Sombra only account. Hint: I'm only going to play Sombra

Im playing right now, its saying offseason for 2 days. so we can play for the weekend with no concerns whatsover. And you can judge the skill level/give pointers. 

BTW - Im just trying solider, this reminds me so much of destiny with auto rifles. 

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Book a date with a hotty, if you haven’t sealed the deal by 11:00 bootycall ms mediocre.

Shes inviting me to a party. Aside from that, I dont think most people are sober enough to meet up after 11pm on NYE. I guess theres always uber though?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im playing right now, its saying offseason for 2 days. so we can play for the weekend with no concerns whatsover. And you can judge the skill level/give pointers. 

BTW - Im just trying solider, this reminds me so much of destiny with auto rifles. 

Yeah see the problem with that is I'm out in VA on a hunting trip. (With no real success as it's probably too late in the season, everything's moved away from here)

No Xbox here, WiFi couldn't handle it either way if I did. I'll be back on Saturday. Now if you can stream on twitch, I can watch and give you my opinion on things. Twitch ain't hard to set up tbh.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah see the problem with that is I'm out in VA on a hunting trip. (With no real success as it's probably too late in the season, everything's moved away from here)

No Xbox here, WiFi couldn't handle it either way if I did. I'll be back on Saturday. Now if you can stream on twitch, I can watch and give you my opinion on things. Twitch ain't hard to set up tbh.

I might set that up. I have a weird phobia of streaming that I have no clue what for? Im just anti doing that, but cant explain it. I have no logic for that thought process. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Where? I live in VA