TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Watching people buy Madden year in and year out is like watching your friend suffer from addiction to hard drugs. You know he's doing nothing good for himself, hell he knows it, but he buys it either way.

toyed with getting it because it returned to PC and I don't have a gaming system, but the reviews were such trash I couldn't bring myself to do it.

There is something that makes me want to have the Madden with the Eagles has reigning SB champs doe.....Maybe I'll get it once the price drops and some of the bugs are worked out.

19 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Played the trial for an hour, didn’t get a good feel

can you finally run the ball?

It’s impossible man. All of the running backs are pretty slow I feel. I always get caught from back side pursuit 

I’m sure you can be successful if you utilize patience before hitting the hole (that’s what she said). But who the hell does that in a video game lol

I used to love Franchise mode and they have put no effort into that in years. One of the things that really killed Madden for me was the death of the NCAA football game. I LOVED importing the real college players into my franchise mode. The random generated rookies just don't do it for me.

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I used to love Franchise mode and they have put no effort into that in years. One of the things that really killed Madden for me was the death of the NCAA football game. I LOVED importing the real college players into my franchise mode. The random generated rookies just don't do it for me.

Exactly. This so much. Every review I've heard from someone who isn't addicted or a shill has been negative.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

they have custom draft classes in this one, so people with much more free time have made up the 2019/20/21/ and on already and you can import them

One nice thing that i noticed during the trial

12 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

didnt they just release the same game with roster updates a few years ago and still expect people to pay 60 bucks for it?

That's basically every year. They've made a few changes in 19 though as far as I can tell. One thing that remains completely unchanged is prospect scouting for the draft.