TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

48 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Its seriously the way to go. Those guys that move furniture all day all week are in shape-custom to it and they have tools to(like straps and sliders) to move anything. And they do it so much faster and better then you and your girl/ friends/family can do. 

You basically just stand back , then get in your car and drive to your new place and then let them in and then 20 minutes later or so your unpacking your stuff and setting up your place. 

yep...come in and just decorate and arrange the furniture within a room tops

I could do it...but I dont really know people that be good help for it anyway

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

yep...come in and just decorate and arrange the furniture within a room tops

I could do it...but I dont really know people that be good help for it anyway

Can we completely honest lol? 

Anything worst then the friend asking you to move?

LOL its always a weekend morning right. "yeah i woud love to wake up at 8 am to drive across town to move your 150 lb wobbly matress down and up some stairs cases, as well as on and off the back off a truck or van, yeah sounds terrific" 

I know your helping a buddy, but in my experience its never a great trade right, they will be like "ill have some beer and food , ill drink and smoke you out fat bruh, buy you lunch, it will be fun!" 

Your like "oh ok sounds cool!!" 

Get there , ya move everything, and then they like 6 pack for 4 guys... like you end up with 1 Carona  after 4 hours of driving around and moving stuff and they have like some chips and  like something random like gummy worms or circus peanuts your like "ohhh.." ... but its your friend, so you don't want to B%^&T to much lol but your also think "this is why i need to stop being friends with this guy ."  lol. 

22 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Good luck bro, show them whats up! Your going to be cleaning mud off your self/inside your self for the next 2 months lol. Let us know how it goes. 

Watch, olander is there spidering it up. 

Well I survived.

Managed to get round in about 2 hrs 45 mins which is really quick. 

Definitely a worthwhile experience.  Man do I ache this morning!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marky_b27 said:

Well I survived.

Managed to get round in about 2 hrs 45 mins which is really quick. 

Definitely a worthwhile experience.  Man do I ache this morning!

Nice job dude! 

What was the hardest obstacle or thing you had to do?

Edited by Bednarik60

@jfinley88 Joe Rogan is on one in this Nick Swardson podcast, im trying to get through it, but Joe is on like 5 pots of coffee and 5 joints of sativa and going a million miles per hour lol. Nick can barely get a word in but you can tell hes picked up on it so hes just throwing in these hilarious little one liners and Joe just keeps going. 

2 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Nice job dude! 

What was the hardest obstacle or thing you had to do?

Mud Mile was most probably the hardest obstacle, though just running over 10 miles wasn't fun - particularly after my calf cramped up hallfway through!

On 7/28/2017 at 3:36 PM, Jlash said:

*bullhorn noise from rap radio stations*

Hear ye hear ye, food truck opening moved to Sunday because tomorrow is gonna be dirty water trash. Penn Treat Park. Go get you some roasted piggy.

Yea I saw the move to Sunday on the FB page, killed any chance I had of going. Hopefully they did well.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea I saw the move to Sunday on the FB page, killed any chance I had of going. Hopefully they did well.

I had a going away party to go to yesterday but apparently he sold out of everything he had in under 5 hours. So it seems he did alright.

• Like 1