Call of Duty WW2

Scalamania

3 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

The campaign was fine, even pretty good actually, until they really just couldn't not show cutscenes from the wolf/brother scene every two minutes. The last part of it really fell off.

I just thought the completely over the top Sergeant was just pointless and never really made any sense. I didn't understand the mission where you stop the explosives and then randomly attack an airfield for no reason. The opening couple levels were okay but I thought the second half with the civilians and the strife with the sergeant just fell apart for me. I also really hated the hitting a button at the right time during cut screens thing, I thought we were past that in games. Nothing about the campaign was super interesting or told any sort of story in my opinion. 

49 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I just thought the completely over the top Sergeant was just pointless and never really made any sense. I didn't understand the mission where you stop the explosives and then randomly attack an airfield for no reason. The opening couple levels were okay but I thought the second half with the civilians and the strife with the sergeant just fell apart for me. I also really hated the hitting a button at the right time during cut screens thing, I thought we were past that in games. Nothing about the campaign was super interesting or told any sort of story in my opinion. 

I agree with that. Everything after Davis dies is just bad.

• 2 weeks later...

The patch to buff the light machine guns is completely laughable. It's made this already goofy game even more... goofy.

And does anyone know the point of league play and why its considered league play when half the items are banned in league play? Game just doesn't make any sense to me and I'll forever hate my friends for making me buy this garbage. I should've stayed in 2007 and held onto my memories of COD4 as the best COD of all-time. The games got too stupid after that one was created.

#longliveOGCOD4

#theremasterwasgarbagetoo

On 1/9/2018 at 1:49 PM, iknowcool said:

Out of all the times I have called the mortar strike, I'm pretty sure I've only gotten 1 or 2 kills.  The streaks in this game are terrible.

I haven't used a lot of the different streaks but I like the Paratroopers and flamethrower 

On 1/11/2018 at 5:05 PM, Famous Jameis said:

Been playing multilayer for a couple weeks now and I really like it much better than the last 2.  I couldn't stand the exo suits and all of the jumping.  

Yeah, I can agree with that staying in context. The lag comp and aim-assist has really killed my joy for the games post COD4. BUT! I do pray we get a MW4 after this alleged Black Ops comes out this November.

6 hours ago, showtime said:

Does anyone here have Call of Duty 4 Remastered?  If so, is the game still really populated online or is it dead?

Last time I played it was right before WW2 came out. Still had a decent player list. And it must be doing something because it appears people were really re-buying the map pack for it. (Variety Pack) Blows my mind, lol

15 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Last time I played it was right before WW2 came out. Still had a decent player list. And it must be doing something because it appears people were really re-buying the map pack for it. (Variety Pack) Blows my mind, lol

I bought it :(

1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

lol, finessed

I'm not mad atchu for it though. I wanted to relive nostalgia as well!

I'm a PC player so I didn't even have to buy it there the first time. It was free. I bought it on 360 though I guess then now that I think about it. 

I wanted to play that game way more than I did but PC base was dead and it was hard to find games other than peak times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 12:41 PM, JBURGE25 said:

I thought the remastered game was pretty awful, at least when they added all the customization. I just wanted my classic cod4 again

New that was a pipe dream once they added the Super Aim-Assist and lag comp they've been using since MW2. Even though I enjoyed playing the remaster in increments, it isn't a game that aged well. It wasn't meant to be played in this era of gaming, in my opinion. lol

7 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

New that was a pipe dream once they added the Super Aim-Assist and lag comp they've been using since MW2. Even though I enjoyed playing the remaster in increments, it isn't a game that aged well. It wasn't meant to be played in this era of gaming, in my opinion. lol

I've gone back and played Cod4 and MW2 on the 360 a few times and have still really enjoyed it

Archived