The Official UnOfficial Free Agency & Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

then what was the point of trading bennett?

removing a potential locker room issue. Starter Bennett is a happy cat. Off the bench Bennett isn't. He also wants a raise. He would have ended up being the AB of DE's.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

i dont know about that i mean there's a good chance barnett starts over graham or houston. Does one of them complain?

Maybe over Graham, but over Houston? Houston is unquestionably the biggest threat to sack the QB of the 3. Barnett and Graham are kinda the same guy, but B Graham is better vs the run. Ideally all 3 play about the same amount of snaps to stay fresh.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

If we don't re-sign Hicks, maybe we go after Mosley?

I like Preston Brown more. I don't want a lot of money tied up at LB and Mosley will likely be the most expensive LB. Brown has played in Schwartz' defence with Bradham in Buffalo. I was willing to pay Perryman what he wants if he fell to FA, but he got re-signed. Brown or Gerry is my move next season. 

2 hours ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

I like Preston Brown more. I don't want a lot of money tied up at LB and Mosley will likely be the most expensive LB. Brown has played in Schwartz' defence with Bradham in Buffalo. I was willing to pay Perryman what he wants if he fell to FA, but he got re-signed. Brown or Gerry is my move next season. 

Brown to the Eagles is a pretty obvious connection. I think this is more the route they go rather than spending big money on somebody like Mosley