Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

Mega Ron is covering for SwAg. They are both Mafia. Let’s lynch Swag and then lynch Mega Ron next

I'm 100 per cent town.

I could be convinced of Swag, or anyone, being Mafia but don't see why he has been jumped on so far. 

Unless you guys know him then I can understand.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

There's 2 mafia in 9 players, yes?

We should absolutely not no lynch. We have two misslynches as is (we can lynch two town players without losing the game). If we no lynch and go down to 8 players, that goes away and we only have one misslynch remaining.

I'd like to nominate voting for @MWil23 though

I’ve learned so many things just now:

You’re on my radar. Why would I vote NO LYNCH if I were the mafia? If anything I’d try to work a kill and an innocent mob lynch for a double kill. I’m clearly working an angle here. You on the other hand with your immediate reaction to wanting me gone and then realizing your error and editing it arouses suspicion.

If I’m still alive in 36 hours I know which way the wind is blowing. @ET80 and @FourThreeMafia take notes here.

My VC is so ****ed yo it’s not even funny. I think I pushed the wrong button or something on the spreadsheet cause I think I had almost every single vote wrong. No idea what happened.

When I get back to my computer (or if I can get to one on my lunch break) I’ll punish it for allowing my failure, then fix the VC

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve learned so many things just now:

You’re on my radar. Why would I vote NO LYNCH if I were the mafia? If anything I’d try to work a kill and an innocent mob lynch for a double kill. I’m clearly working an angle here. You on the other hand with your immediate reaction to wanting me gone and then realizing your error and editing it arouses suspicion.

If I’m still alive in 36 hours I know which way the wind is blowing. @ET80 and @FourThreeMafia take notes here.

I changed my vote to No Kill because there's actually 10 players. Mafia would want to no lynch on 9 players though to remove a town misslynch!

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I changed my vote to No Kill because there's actually 10 players. Mafia would want to no lynch on 9 players though to remove a town misslynch!

Perhaps, although if I was the mafia I’d try to get rid of the jailer as early as possible and that means eliminating as many people as early as possible. Higher probability.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Perhaps, although if I was the mafia I’d try to get rid of the jailer as early as possible and that means eliminating as many people as early as possible. Higher probability.

From mafia's perspective, wasting a ton misslynch is more valuable than removing jailer.

Archived