NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

That first draft is awful for Lynch and he got so much positive pub for it.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

It looked good 2 years ago to be fair but things didn't go as planned. Kittle was a great pickup but the CB they got is awful and the other 2 are straight busts.

To be fair, he leveraged his capital to maximum pick effect.   And on the field, Foster was an animal - he just may been too much an animal off-the-field.  

Thomas is the big whiff, though. That's entirely fair.  Whiffing on a top 5 pick is a disaster for team building.

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

He makes a lot for a backup level player.

About $3 million this year and $4.3 million next. Worth taking that on for the potential if the price is right.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You don’t know what you are looking at

I watched a game manager who looked dreadful when LSU put him under a lot of pressure and who struggled to consistently make accurate deep throws.

Just now, jrry32 said:

About $3 million this year and $4.3 million next. Worth taking that on for the potential if the price is right.

I watched a game manager who looked dreadful when LSU put him under a lot of pressure and who struggled to consistently make accurate deep throws.

Again you don’t know what you are looking at. It’s okay 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Well, I'm not an UGA fan. The Stockholm Syndrome will wear off eventually. xD

It hasn’t worn off with you and those Florida bums in forever. Remember when we beat you this past year and you kept bringing up the past and wanted to live in the future and couldn’t accept your L?

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

why are people souring on greg little?  he was considered to be a top 15 at one point.  what did i miss?

prob because he isn't overly strong and doesn't overpower defenders. But I would view him as a 1st round talent.

Archived