O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

Ok this brought me out of posting retirement early.  Its not even draft time yet.  Someone with photoshop skills needs to get to work.  Take the classic meme with Ralph from the simpsons saying I’m in danger, and put him in a Steelers shirt, bonus points to do one with him in a Bengals and Ravens shirt too!

Just now, DizzyDean said:

Ok this brought me out of posting retirement early.  Its not even draft time yet.  Someone with photoshop skills needs to get to work.  Take the classic meme with Ralph from the simpsons saying I’m in danger, and put him in a Steelers shirt, bonus points to do one with him in a Bengals and Ravens shirt too!

I can’t give enough footballs

Like Reggie said earlier....not what I would have done. But I see Captain Buddy Boy is not on a 3 year plan...hes on a 1.5 year plan. We are taking on a LOT of salary now...and I do have trepidation about adding so much salary with a Franchise QB, Generational Pass Rusher and a #1 CB to be resigned in a few years....home grown talent.

I will say I trust John Dorsey, he has added one of the top 6 Wr's in football, a former Defensive Rookie of the year, a former offensive rookie of the year and we still have the draft to go.

Its moves I wouldnt have made per say, but at the end of the day the moves were made. He addressed our issue with getting second passrusher with trading a OG for a DE and improved draft status moving a pick up a round....at the end of the day, if one takes the emotion out of it....trading an OG for a DE when both have made probowls is a solid move at the end of the day. Especially when you have a 2nd round pick waiting in the wings to take over.

I liked what JP was starting to turn into, he made plays to end games twice last year....and if not for an early whistle, the Baltimore game could have turned out MUCH different. The second thing is that JP was an all American KR/PR also...and he hasn't broken the TD returns yet, but he was also improving in that area also. So this trade does hurt 2 phases or the game. Now trading a SS for a top 6 WR in the NFL for an ascending SS/KR/PR...is a solid move....OG, SS, MLB, K, P, RB, Run stopping DE and RT are the positions in the NFL that are easier to replace via the draft, or develop. And we have a SS that I feel is not a bad replacement already on the Roster....

I also am a MUCH bigger fan of Derrick Kindred then a LOT of people in here. I may be a little more bias then some folks. I ended up watching a bunch of TCU games when Kindred was there. His Sr. year he played the entire year with a broken Collar Bone...and was BLOWING people UP all year...and he played both FS and SS at TCU. And looking back at his Combine Stats the athletics are there, the toughness is there and this will be his 4th year with us and time to make or break.

There is no need to not embrace what has been done and move forward. We should have an offense that is VERY hard to stop next year...and I loved Perriman resigning also....he wants to back out of his deal.....we still have have Jalen Strong, Derrick Willies and our 6th round pick from last years ALL fighting for the #5 and #6 (if we keep 6) at WR, I guess Perriman wasn't up for the competition.....Interesting.....

And Last shout out to my man Nate Burleson...on NFL network him and Andrew Sicilliano...the ONLY two cats on NFL network that has been down since DAY one....

COME BACK FOR ONE MORE YEAR JOE!!!!!!! Hell the TE in Dallas did it!!!!

Just now, NateDawg said:

More buzz of the New York Giants homing in on Daniel Jones in the first round. Now with pick 17, making even more sense. This is truly a time to be alive.

Dave Gettleman sure showed us. Saquon and the third/fourth best QB in the draft is a Browns draft circa 2011. What can go wrong?

Archived