2019 Mock Draft Thread

pnies20

7 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Come on man they’ll accept Pomeranians in there. Get a grip on life, become the bull mastiff of life and be better. 

th?id=OIP._05nJ1oPhYnpkjQ48x9YRgHaF1&pid

No. I have a new family now in NFL Gen. Gmen took me in when you all gave up on me. Fly Football Giants Fly!

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

No. I have a new family now in NFL Gen. Gmen took me in when you all gave up on me. Fly Football Giants Fly!

Well we all stray from time to time. Little boys think they can be like Mike. Little girls think they can be like princess jasmine. Little pigs feel like they can produce the best pork belly. Little maggots feel like they can attain to be the most annoying fly that disrupts your morning dump. True story. 

Cant lie I’d love to @ gmen. But I was cat slapped by webby. Btw he really isn’t gmen, he’s just a made up username. 

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Well we all stray from time to time. Little boys think they can be like Mike. Little girls think they can be like princess jasmine. Little pigs feel like they can produce the best pork belly. Little maggots feel like they can attain to be the most annoying fly that disrupts your morning dump. True story. 

Cant lie I’d love to @ gmen. But I was cat slapped by webby. Btw he really isn’t gmen, he’s just a made up username. 

I just @ed him in the post your own mock thread and he responded. He said it'd be a first and third for OBJ. I told him we're getting him for very late first round value.

*stone cold lock emoji*

39 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I won't be impressed until your three amigos also include VanS and the Chedd.  And you get some love from Mel Kiper Jr. Jr.  Then you'll be elite status. 

Archived