Mrs. FatGerman

Fatgerman

Update:

My bride now has her bowels in working order. They found a hole in her heart, some congenital thing not that uncommon, that they think may have thrown a blood clot, which traveled to her bowels, killing half of them, or it... whatever...

She needs meds for the heart, but otherwise, things are looking good.

Thanks again for all the support, boys! God bless.

10 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Update:

My bride now has her bowels in working order. They found a hole in her heart, some congenital thing not that uncommon, that they think may have thrown a blood clot, which traveled to her bowels, killing half of them, or it... whatever...

She needs meds for the heart, but otherwise, things are looking good.

Thanks again for all the support, boys! God bless.

Thanks for the update. 

Sounds like you have been an A+ husband. Or toxicity masculine, hard to tell through the web. 

Jk. 

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Thanks for the update. 

Sounds like you have been an A+ husband. Or toxicity masculine, hard to tell through the web. 

Jk. 

I'm hoping the latter 😉 I figured I can use her holey heart and half a bowel to neg her self esteem down to the bare minimum so she can never get the courage to leave me. Now, if I could just get her wheelchair bound, I'd be home-free.

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Are you saying Fatgerman needs to start using Gillette products?

As long as I'm not expected to bathe or anything like that. I've finally perfected my musk. The ladies can't resist. No, I mean it; they physically cannot resist due to a lack of consciousness. The old Cosby play. Works every time.

38 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I'm hoping the latter 😉 I figured I can use her holey heart and half a bowel to neg her self esteem down to the bare minimum so she can never get the courage to leave me. Now, if I could just get her wheelchair bound, I'd be home-free.

What is love but codependency?

Archived