The Biggest Loser remember when Orca died lol

Ty21

So I have submissions from 9 of the 12 current players. It’s the same fat bastards that were late the first time that are late this time. I’m thinking about punishing you but that will be on my own personal time later 

@Hockey5djh @theuntouchable @FinneasGage Get your choices in you dumb rats or I’ll give y’all auto lowest scores 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So I have submissions from 9 of the 12 current players. It’s the same fat bastards that were late the first time that are late this time. I’m thinking about punishing you but that will be on my own personal time later 

@Hockey5djh @theuntouchable @FinneasGage Get your choices in you dumb rats or I’ll give y’all auto lowest scores 

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I'll send mine in when I get a second

If @Hockey5djh @theuntouchable And @FinneasGage don’t submit by 10 am EST they will all be replaced with @The Orca

but not really since he died in the first competition lmao. That would be like replacing Adam Lambert in Queen with Freddie Mercury, who’s been dead for like 3 decades

Edited by Tyty
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

If @Hockey5djh @theuntouchable And @FinneasGage don’t submit by 10 am EST they will all be replaced with @The Orca

but not really since he died in the first competition lmao. That would be like replacing Adam Lambert in Queen with Freddie Mercury, who’s been dead for like 3 decades

Their life force will bring me back to life...I just need to eat a little after the transfer 

tenor.gif