The Biggest Loser remember when Orca died lol

Ty21

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Lol I just laugh every time I read the title and keep popping in and seeing you die. No idea what’s going on.

Neither do I lol... but I think the game in the end will be who gets killed the most times wins :ph34r:

Next competition::::::

yall gotta choose between two actions. Either you go swimming which gives you a 90% chance of losing 200 lbs since the water is super thicc but also a 90% chance of drowning since you’re fatter than ipwns mom or you stay on land and eat chimichangas but there’s a 60% chance you choke and die and a 25% chance you double your weight hecking go *****es

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Next competition::::::

yall gotta choose between two actions. Either you go swimming which gives you a 90% chance of losing 200 lbs since the water is super thicc but also a 90% chance of drowning since you’re fatter than ipwns mom or you stay on land and eat chimichangas but there’s a 60% chance you choke and die and a 25% chance you double your weight hecking go *****es

i choose to swim