Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Nodisrespect said:

Does it matter if it's 2019 or 2020? The Raiders could easily be worse next year with Gruden in charge it's still a terrible trade without atleast 1 top 10 pick.

Of course it matters if it is this year or next. The Bears could be worst as well. All sorts of things could happen.

10 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Left us with at worst a high end a number 2 corner in Conley fwiw. I’d say it’s not as bad you paint it but as for a the Arizona trade Chuck signed off on it no ?

Yes. If Gruden had say so in the draft at Tampa, I have zero confidence in his ability as a draft analyst either..I think I remember him saying he’d draft Johnny football 1st overall. Something like that. 

Edit: so I’m content watching mayock have his shot (hopefully he’s the one making the picks)

15 minutes ago, TheMadStork said:

Yes. If Gruden had say so in the draft at Tampa, I have zero confidence in his ability as a draft analyst either..I think I remember him saying he’d draft Johnny football 1st overall. Something like that. 

Edit: so I’m content watching mayock have his shot (hopefully he’s the one making the picks)

This is what I want. Mayock sans QB is dead on with BPA and I trust him going forward in the draft and absolutely do not trust Gruden 

6 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

The rams are the nasty Nate to new fish Cowboys. It won’t be pretty. 

Dak is another average-ish QB who the media pumps up.  If he get's down big, early and the Cowgirls have to ride his coattails, it will be a very ugly game.  

McVay is a good, smart coach.  He sat Gurley for the last few weeks with some BS injury.  Gurley will be pretty fresh and we should see a heavy does of him.

9 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Left us with at worst a high end a number 2 corner in Conley fwiw. I’d say it’s not as bad you paint it but as for a the Arizona trade Chuck signed off on it no ?

Let's not act like the Conley pick was special. He fell in the draft for obvious reasons. He had no business being on the board at 24

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Let's not act like the Conley pick was special. He fell in the draft for obvious reasons. He had no business being on the board at 24

But people get mad when we didn't take shots on guys. And then we did. Can't have it both ways

Archived