Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

Dmac retired today. Didn't have a great career, but he is still one of my fave Raiders. I remember being so happy when we drafted him.

For a short period of time, he was a top 3 back in the league. 2010-Early 2011 he was a beast. Then the lisfranc injury derailed him. Then we switched to the ZBS with Greg Knapp. 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Dmac retired today. Didn't have a great career, but he is still one of my fave Raiders. I remember being so happy when we drafted him.

For a short period of time, he was a top 3 back in the league. 2010-Early 2011 he was a beast. Then the lisfranc injury derailed him. Then we switched to the ZBS with Greg Knapp. 

DMC was great. To be honest I wasn't excited when the Raiders took him because they already had Micheal Bush and Justin Fargas. I did really like him a lot in Arkanas and thought that he could be a Tomlinson like RB with his ability to run, catch and even throw passes. I thought he'd be a huge playmaker.

Man I think the Giants totally shafted Eli. I know he's not a great QB and will probably join plunkett as the only QBs to miss the Hall of Fame with two SB rings but man that's not right. Dude is a big reason they won 2 super bowls against the best franchise in the modern era. And getting benched for Geno? I could understand if it was a guy in his first or second season that could be the future but everyone knows Geno is a back up.

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

DMC was great. To be honest I wasn't excited when the Raiders took him because they already had Micheal Bush and Justin Fargas. I did really like him a lot in Arkanas and thought that he could be a Tomlinson like RB with his ability to run, catch and even throw passes. I thought he'd be a huge playmaker.

I wonder how good he could have been if he didn’t have the injuries and stuck on those lousy raider teams. He had his moments, good not great career 

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Man I think the Giants totally shafted Eli. I know he's not a great QB and will probably join plunkett as the only QBs to miss the Hall of Fame with two SB rings but man that's not right. Dude is a big reason they won 2 super bowls against the best franchise in the modern era. And getting benched for Geno? I could understand if it was a guy in his first or second season that could be the future but everyone knows Geno is a back up.

I think Eli will be a hall of famer.. funny is how that coach sucks and should be fired... giants biggest issues is their oline, Erik flowers straight up sucks, and all their wideouts are out. Is Eli elite? No, but is a good starting qb. Hopefully jags don’t pick him up, all that team needs is an nfl starter, we need less competition in the afc 

10 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I fully expect him to end up in Denver. Elway will make a play for him in the offseason unless the Giants hire a new coaching staff that want to retain him.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I fully expect him to end up in Denver. Elway will make a play for him in the offseason unless the Giants hire a new coaching staff that want to retain him.

Idk Jacksonville is one competent QB away from being a powerhouse. There’s the TC ties and he'll get to stay on the east coast. But I agree that Elway needs this whether it’s Eli or Cousins, he’s gotta bring in a good QB because his recent history has been loaded with misses. 

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

Idk Jacksonville is one competent QB away from being a powerhouse. There’s the TC ties and he'll get to stay on the east coast. But I agree that Elway needs this whether it’s Eli or Cousins, he’s gotta bring in a good QB because his recent history has been loaded with misses. 

Good call. Didn't even think about Coughlin in Jax. That would be a perfect fit.

15 minutes ago, NickButera said:

So, we hold the tiebreak over KC, and KC holds the tiebreak over SD, but SD holds the tie break over us. So, who's in first right now? Lol

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

Archived