Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

I said a few weeks ago that I thought KC was going to fall apart.  Teams have figured out how to beat them.  I got called out by someone and now the division is wide open.  I still think our chances of winning the division is extremely small because we can not figure out how to play well and I think other teams have TD figured out.  We could make it but we have to figure something out on offense.

5 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Kamara is a beast 

Pounded the table for him. My favorite back in the class. Everyone kept telling me "we already have that type back in Richard/Washington". Laughable then, more so now. Kamara is everything I thought he'd be and landed in the perfect spot to shine.

34 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Didn't want to start a game day thread as I don't have time to put thought into it.. But.,

Giants benching Eli this week. Geno probably had his best game ever against us, but this should help our chances 

Yup I remember that the only other thing I remember is Marcel Reese going off for over 100 yards I believe it was 2012 ?

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Ever since that Mack and Carr draft... so many players we could have drafted that are balling now 

Dude you could say that about every team in the nfl. The NFL by in large is hit or miss, whether it’s the draft, FA or even season projections. 

Archived