NFL Draft Combine

Bobby816

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

So you're acknowledging he's a slot receiver then?  Also, Tyreek is a more twitchy athlete.  It showed in the vertical, 3-cone, and 20 yard shuttle.  

Tyreek is also their single receiver set guy on the field. Is he still a slot then? Just because somebody CAN play slot, doesn't mean they are limited to it. Not the case for Isabella or Hill, they both can do both. I acknowledge that much. But no he isn't limited to playing the slot, and he definitely better not be limited to short routes. He's a legit deep threat.

Isabella is a primary slot WR at the next level, nothings wrong with that. In today’s nfl WR’s get moved around constantly he’s just going to line up a majority of the time in the slot.

1 hour ago, jetjuice said:

Tyreek is also their single receiver set guy on the field. Is he still a slot then? Just because somebody CAN play slot, doesn't mean they are limited to it. Not the case for Isabella or Hill, they both can do both. I acknowledge that much. But no he isn't limited to playing the slot, and he definitely better not be limited to short routes. He's a legit deep threat.

I never said he’s limited to the slot. I said he’s a slot receiver. 

Archived