2019 NFL Combine

squire12

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Fant 4.22 3come, Hock 4.18. Great numbers

Fyi, these are 20 yrd shuffle numbers. They would be the fastest 3 cone scores ever by like 2 whole seconds. Lol.

Fant 3 cone was 6.81, a top time.

Hock 7.02

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Fyi, these are 20 yrd shuffle numbers. They would be the fastest 3 cone scores ever by like 2 whole seconds. Lol.

Fant 3 cone was 6.81, a top time.

Hock 7.02

oops lol. NFL.com lagged when I selected the cone, my b

18 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

32 receptions, 425 yards (13.3 yards per  reception), 2 touchdowns in 9 weeks before breaking his thumb.  TURRRRRRIBLE!

Jared Cook's first 9 games with Rodgers - 38 receptions, 321 yards (8.4 yards per reception) and 1 touchdown. 

Almost like it takes time for Rodgers to build trust with a TE, right?  Like I've been saying?  Crazy! 

Like Cook's 1 reception, 7 yard first game?  Like Cook's 4 rception, 31 yard second game?  Like his 1/15, 1/7, 3/19, 1/15, 3/37 games? 

Absurd, right, to think that it's abundantly clear Rodgers needs time with his tight end? 

Then again... Maybe it was a great idea for us to let Cook walk.  Right?  Right? 

Lol.  By what standard?  Average only.  That's it.  What's the difference between Graham and other tight ends?  He was the best to hit the open market.  That's what happens when you sign free agents.  You have to overpay them because they are free to sign anywhere.  Sorry you can't understand that. 

Jimmy Graham had a top 10 season in every important category except for touchdowns. 

Aaron Rodgers:

26th in completion percentage.
13th in touchdowns.
17th in yards per attempt.
13th in QB rating.

Jimmy Graham:

9th in receptions
4th in yards per reception (minimum 50 receptions)
13th in yards per game (had a broken thumb for 6 games)

Keep trying.  Anybody who thinks Jimmy Graham had a bad year is literally an idiot. 

First, I never said Cook's production was good in Green Bay.  I wasn't an advocate of resigning him to a big deal and I'm not interested in signing him this off season.  Second, Cook was on a GREAT deal for the Packers.  Less than 3 million with less than 1 million guaranteed.  If Jimmy Graham was making less than 3 million I wouldn't have any ground to stand on.  While I'd want an upgrade, he'd be on a good deal that isn't hurting the team over multiple years.  

I get it.  Everything is Aaron Rodgers fault.  His WRs don't produce... It's #12's fault.  His coaches aren't great... it's #12's fault.  Jimmy Graham drops a ball.... It's #12 fault.  Aaron Jones hurts his knee.... it's #12's fault.  There's snow at Lambeau.... he makes a lot of money and should be able to control it, its #12's fault.  

The offense this last year speaks for itself.  The difference between you and me is that you aren't interest in holding anyone in the Packers organization accountable for the the 2018 season other than #12.  EVERYTHING is his fault.  Whether's it's his contract effecting our ability to sign defensive players or his play directly resulting in the bad play of every single player on offense.  It's all #12's fault.  I'm going to call a spade a spade and hold playerS accountable.  When we sign a guy to the largest contract in NFL history I expect production.  He was a Richard Rodgers caliber TE last year for 10 games (1-3 catches for fewer than 30 yards).  Broken hand or not, that's completely useless production from a TE who's not much more talented than a tackling dummy when it comes to blocking.  

No more of an idiot than the clowns who hate Aaron Rodgers because of his personality they haven't spent 1 second of their lives experiencing.  I guess it's easier to blame EVERYTHING on one player instead of holding a bunch of players or coaches accountable.  

Wow.  I knew Metcalf was a freak but I wasn't expecting that sort of day.  He's probably the closest thing the NFL has seen to Calvin Johnson with his size and speed combo at WR.  

Archived