Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

I've been having the itch lately to get more sporting apparel and whatnot, and it used to be Redskins gear. I think I'll have to put money into Nats swag.

Stubhub and Vivid Seats are the only places that have tickets currently, is that right? If those are what the numbers look like I can't in good mind afford to go. BIG OOF

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 10:17 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

I've been having the itch lately to get more sporting apparel and whatnot, and it used to be Redskins gear. I think I'll have to put money into Nats swag.

Stubhub and Vivid Seats are the only places that have tickets currently, is that right? If those are what the numbers look like I can't in good mind afford to go. BIG OOF

Definitely Nats and Caps swag for me the last few years. I have a Rendon t-shirt jersey and other Nats gear and all kind of Caps shirts and stuff after they won the Stanley.  

They are having a watch party at Nats Park on Tuesday and Wednesday. Not sure how much those tickets are but I’m sure they’re more affordable, I might go.