Off-Topic: The WORLD CHAMPION Washington Nationals Thread

turtle28

I feel really bad for Kershaw in a sense.  Rendon went down and got a good pitch, then he hung a slider to Soto.  He's going to be blamed by Dodgers fans, when Roberts should've had Kenley Jansen in to face 2-4 in the 8th inning.  

I'm not really a Nationals fan, but for you guys and a few of my friends, I'm glad they were able to get over this hump.  Since Markakis and the Braves are out, I'll be rooting for you guys.  

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I feel really bad for Kershaw in a sense.  Rendon went down and got a good pitch, then he hung a slider to Soto.  He's going to be blamed by Dodgers fans, when Roberts should've had Kenley Jansen in to face 2-4 in the 8th inning.  

The unfortunate thing for Kershaw is he will be the whipping boy for this as far as the fandom is concerned. Such a shame. Seems like a great guy and a great pitcher.

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

That tends to be the case the further into the playoffs you get.  Could be especially true this year if MLB took the juice out of the baseballs.  

"Whose balls are juiced?"

Sorry, some LeBatard show humor there.

Should the Nats get into the World Series, who would be the better matchup for them?